Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lol why??

Snowflakes cant see someone black that they start to cry
Its not that. I just feel its incredibly disrespectful to cast all black people as fishmen. Idc about them trying to relate OP to real life.

Arlong being black is cool. More fishman being black is cool. But fucking every fishman being black….is its own racism.

The CB adaptation team didn’t even care to speak with the creator so hopefully since this involves Oda we’ll have a better product

I still expect it to suck tho

Exactly my philosophy 😂

Yeah bc of the effects.
Not bc of writing and acting.

They already gonna make CobyxHelmeppo
And they'll probably make NamiXVivi too
I read the leaked script for episode 1 and even tho it wasn’t the final one probably, it was really good imo. The one director we know of till now is amazing too and directed one of best episodes from Daredevil S2. So the direction will probably be good too. The head writer is a fan so they wont just go haywire on the unnecessary changes.

About Coby x Helmeppo, why do you think that’s gonna be the case? Lol. It’s probably only the actors’ pronouns for all we know.

Keeping my expectations on a moderate level but I ain’t gonna be pessimistic about it till I see something massive going wrong. That just creates a bad perception of the series as a whole beforehand.