Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Think that was a decent trailer. Would have liked to see more of Usopp and Sanji.

Probably merging together Zoro and Nami joining, with the “not a crew” comment.

Zoro’ll shout a finishing move at some point and it will delight Luffy to no end.

I’m not going to especially nit pick little things, but I will say that Nami’s hair looks surprisingly awful. Zoro’s looks good, and it’s way more “anime”. So does Sanji’s, although that’s a bit less anime. Surprisingly that the quite easy shoulder length red hair was fucked.

A shame that the Usopp nose couldn’t make it. Delight that the Buggy nose could.

Seems like it so far..

Goddamn, Luffy is such a big fail there, they completely lost his joyous moronic carefree spirit..
I'm so torned cause other than Luffy, the trailer looked somewhat good, but Luffy is the staple of One Piece..

How the fuck could they screw up the main fucking character..

And i don't blame the actor there, whoever made those decisions..

At least have him say Gomu Gomu pistol in a japanese accent with stretching intonations in his voice..
There's no naivety or wonder in the character, Luffy's supposed to be a over the top, overreacting kid borderline annoying..
He's the essence of the whole journey, seeing everything unfold through his eyes.. Fuck..

If they nailed all Strawhats, i wouldn't had a problem with this series at all no matter what..

They fucked Luffy so fucking hard.. This got me messed up..
The first time I agree with you completely(well besides the Japanese accent thing).

The trailer was good imo since I had no expectations so won't nitpick the little things but Luffy completely ruins it.

@CensoredbyWG is right about Nojiko but wrong about everything else.

No matter how bad they look if you show just a head image of any of the characters that made the trailer people would be able to tell who they are in the anime or coloured manga with Nojiko being the sole exception. That means they did try to make them look anime/coloured manga esque as much as possible and she looks nothing like Nojiko.

C

CensoredbyWG

@CensoredbyWG is right about Nojiko but wrong about everything else.

No matter how bad they look if you show just a head image of any of the characters that made the trailer people would be able to tell who they are in the anime or coloured manga with Nojiko being the sole exception. That means they did try to make them look anime/coloured manga esque as much as possible and she looks nothing like Nojiko.
Thanks for half understanding my point, thats better than most already.

Really hated Sanji though, out of all he was the easiest and most realist they could have made. they really f*d up his hair, was it that hard to go for this look rather than whatever they came up with..
Yeah this ^
Sanji easily should have been the best one.
Realistic while at same time being extremely similar to the source material
Post automatically merged:

I'm still not a fan of Luffy's actor, his accent is too thick.
Its not just the accent, dude can't speak English.
How the fuck is he suppose to play an easygoing, happy, speak his mind character when he is fighting for his life to pronounce a word

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Samurai culture was quite prevalent in Japan and wano arc was based on that

As zoro has links with wano so him being portrayed by Japanese makes sense.

Don't think it's necessary that all SHs should be portrayed by Japanese. It's irrelevant more so when Manga itself has use non Japanese character names in manga.

Also, they are trying to target wider audience base so going with different actors and not just Japanese makes sense.

Btw, I want a trailer which begins with Roger epic quote on One Piece or this one