Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Roger & Shanks are gonna take awhile to get used to. Arlong and the Fishman honestly I don’t know what else they could do tbh the only issue may be Arlongs Height. Sanjis British accent is clean tbh and makes sense, this may be a hot take idk how many French people are here, but French Accents are probably one of the most difficult accents to understand. Thankfully Sanji being French has nothing to do with his plot lines. British is simply a more refined version of English and it matches that royal aspect of Sanjis character.

Smoker: Henry Cavill. Tashigi: Kato Rosa
I love Henry Cavill but he is really a sweet heart but I will always picture him as Superman but far from a bad choice if you want to attract a lot of new fangirls lol but he could overshadow the other cast members especially if he is not gonna be in every potential season.

Alan Ritchson has impressed me in Fast X. He has the charisma, the build, and looks great as a no nonsense cop figure. He is excellent in Jack Reacher who is ironically a witted, observant, silent vigilante with a heart of gold which is literally Smoker's character. He looks like the perfect foil to Inaki's carefree, childish and happy go Luffy. Unlike Cavill, he is not as popular which is perfect for the promotion and its nice to see new faces who want to reach the top.

Kato Rosa seems like a good choice. She is undeniably cute, and pretty but she is a bit too old to be Tashigi maybe a decade ago would have been perfect.

My choice for Tashigi is Tao Tsuchiya who is becoming popular thanks to Alice in Borderland. She is pretty without being a femme fatale. She is like the by the book type of person, and she can pull off her own stunts. She looks great in glasses + blue, and adorkable . Mackenyu and her have worked together in the past on the Kenshin film and she is two years older than him which is the same age difference between Zoro and Tashigi.

Her training is at 1:30. Mackenyu is at 45 seconds mark.

The way she looks at Mackenyu :shocking:

no offense but :whitepress:

shipping real people is creepy to me
Before, the announcement they were married to other people. I was shipping them like really hard :doffycry:

Wdym its not rare to see other people shipping celebrities especially movie couple stars.

There are so many girls who want to marry Mackenyu despite knowing the fact that he is already taken. One literally wrote in French "its not because there is a goalkeeper that its gonna prevent me to score".

Before, the announcement they were married to other people. I was shipping them like really hard :doffycry:

Wdym its not rare to see other people shipping celebrities especially movie couple stars.

There are so many girls who want to marry Mackenyu despite knowing the fact that he is already taken. One literally wrote in French "its not because there is a goalkeeper that its gonna prevent me to score".
he will never love you

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

if he were to cheat once, he would cheat again

kinda weird you want that

I love Henry Cavill but he is really a sweet heart but I will always picture him as Superman but far from a bad choice if you want to attract a lot of new fangirls lol but he could overshadow the other cast members especially if he is not gonna be in every potential season.

Alan Ritchson has impressed me in Fast X. He has the charisma, the build, and looks great as a no nonsense cop figure. He is excellent in Jack Reacher who is ironically a witted, observant, silent vigilante with a heart of gold which is literally Smoker's character. He looks like the perfect foil to Inaki's carefree, childish and happy go Luffy. Unlike Cavill, he is not as popular which is perfect for the promotion and its nice to see new faces who want to reach the top.

Kato Rosa seems like a good choice. She is undeniably cute, and pretty but she is a bit too old to be Tashigi maybe a decade ago would have been perfect.

My choice for Tashigi is Tao Tsuchiya who is becoming popular thanks to Alice in Borderland. She is pretty without being a femme fatale. She is like the by the book type of person, and she can pull off her own stunts. She looks great in glasses + blue, and adorkable . Mackenyu and her have worked together in the past on the Kenshin film and she is two years older than him which is the same age difference between Zoro and Tashigi.

Her training is at 1:30. Mackenyu is at 45 seconds mark.

The way she looks at Mackenyu :shocking:
Oh. I ship smotashi and hate zorotashi but okay. Your choice is really perfect.

Sanjis British accent is clean tbh and makes sense, this may be a hot take idk how many French people are here, but French Accents are probably one of the most difficult accents to understand. Thankfully Sanji being French has nothing to do with his plot lines. British is simply a more refined version of English and it matches that royal aspect of Sanjis charact
Yes I agree.

Roger & Shanks are gonna take awhile to get used to.
Roger is perfect imo