Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
Aliciaxlife is one of my favorite new reactor (reached Whiskey Peak). She is funny, passionate, and observant.

I absolutely loved how she thought Smoker was Garp at the start. I still believe he is the actual new future hero of the marine.
Hello. I'm sorry to ask you, but no one else answers. Do you know why we still don't know the actors Smoker and Tashigi? This seems super weird to me.

Aliciaxlife is one of my favorite new reactor (reached Whiskey Peak). She is funny, passionate, and observant.

I absolutely loved how she thought Smoker was Garp at the start. I still believe he is the actual new future hero of the marine.

She sounds like a genuine person who enjoys the anime, but hearing her constantly refer to Usopp as simply Soup is blasphemous in my ears.

:josad:
(Watched her Logue Town reaction)

G

Gorosei Informer

Hello. I'm sorry to ask you, but no one else answers. Do you know why we still don't know the actors Smoker and Tashigi? This seems super weird to me.
They've not been mentioned/cast at all unfortunately AFAIK. Not mentioned in the revealed casts at all:

If you check these messages from Oda here, he mentions some deliberate changes/differences from the manga and implies some characters might be missing from this version. At least so far anyway:
We already seeing a bit of a shakeup with how Arlong is written and revealed in the story, playing a more overarching role, but I think the writer of this series said something about making Arlong play that role before, although I'd have to fact check that.

I heard Season 2 is already in the planning and maybe they're just saving Smoker and Tashigi for that too, as we should get Alabasta in Season 2? And thus Smoker and Tashigi there too? Otherwise idk tbh, it doesn't feel right to not have them at all in this so far. I mean Tashigi reappeared in the manga after YEARS and yet got to do nothing and no screentime anyway, Smoker is still AWOL/missing as hell for YEARS now too! Tashigi got a small update at beginning of Egghead or so but Smoker has not been seen since Punk Hazard IIRC!?
WTF is Oda doing with them?!

They've not been mentioned/cast at all unfortunately AFAIK. Not mentioned in the revealed casts at all:

If you check these messages from Oda here, he mentions some deliberate changes/differences from the manga and implies some characters might be missing from this version. At least so far anyway:

We already seeing a bit of a shakeup with how Arlong is written and revealed in the story, playing a more overarching role, but I think the writer of this series said something about making Arlong play that role before, although I'd have to fact check that.

I heard Season 2 is already in the planning and maybe they're just saving Smoker and Tashigi for that too, as we should get Alabasta in Season 2? And thus Smoker and Tashigi there too? Otherwise idk tbh, it doesn't feel right to not have them at all in this so far. I mean Tashigi reappeared in the manga after YEARS and yet got to do nothing and no screentime anyway, Smoker is still AWOL/missing as hell for YEARS now too! Tashigi got a small update at beginning of Egghead or so but Smoker has not been seen since Punk Hazard IIRC!?
Yes, it's all very strange. I was originally expecting Smoker on Egghead. The problem is different: his super-mysterious absence. It all looks like he died, having erased Tashigi and Hina's memories of himself before he died. At the same time, Tashigi does not look like herself, she seemed to have turned into a doll. And they are not in the series either... Dark times.

No Condoriano!
:josad:
(I know why...)