Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
getting a 7.5 from a small group of One Piece fans isnt that great

critics were never gonna rate this highly, and mass audience wont either
I forgot to take actual critics’ thoughts into consideration lol! I am a One Piece fan, so I have hope that this adaptation will be good.

I want it to be successful because it seems like the cast and crew have put forth their best efforts, and I will support that. If I don’t like it, then I will just not engage with the LA thread.

Wait and watch it yourself. This is the only way you can actually make an opinion about it.
Everybody‘s opinion is subjective, some people gonna say it’s perfect, some gonna say it’s garbage.
Those 2 random “reviews“ don’t give me any hope for it actually being good, compared to what we saw in the trailers and the previous experience with LA‘s.
Let’s wait and see :kayneshrug:

G

Gorosei Informer

I think this will definitely get a season 2 then.
They already mentioned planning or writing for it a while ago IIRC, it's very Netflix to think far ahead and prepare to make more seasons and such.

The new (terrible) Wednesday show ended on a massive, gamechanging cliffhanger and opened a LOT of doors so to speak, so it was unsurprising when it got confirmed to get another season, even before all the disingenuously and undeservedly rave reviews and reception it got.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/n...leak-suggests-writing-season-2-to-be-underway

I swear I remember seeing Matt saying a season 2 was in planning or even preproduction.

Last edited by a moderator:
They already mentioned planning or writing for it a while ago IIRC, it's very Netflix to think far ahead and prepare to make more seasons and such.

The new (terrible) Wednesday show ended on a massive, gamechanging cliffhanger and opened a LOT of doors so to speak, so it was unsurprising when it got confirmed to get another season, even before all the disingenuously and undeservedly rave reviews and reception it got.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/n...leak-suggests-writing-season-2-to-be-underway

I swear I remember seeing Matt saying a season 2 was in planning or even preproduction.
They started writing season 2 but that's normal practice it doesn't mean the show has been renewed for it you do it so that if the show does get another season you can go straight to filming