Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had the same reaction lol
Post automatically merged:

He finally left home
Might be the guys first trip in decades
He went in Central America a few years ago if I remember correctly,and one fan made a pic with him and pubblished on the internet,and woke fanboys attacked the fan for that,because they said he didnt have to show his face in the pic 🤣 i was like "If Oda said yes to the selfie,it means he is ok with it". Fanboys acting like Oda's moms are the worst.

live-action adaptation of a manga doesn’t simply re-enact the source material on a one-to-one basis: It involves really thinking about what fans love about the characters, the dynamics among them — and being faithful to those elements. A good live-action show doesn’t have to change the story too much. The most important thing is whether the actors can reproduce the characters in a way that will satisfy the people who read the manga. I think we did it well, so I hope audiences will accept it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/29/arts/television/one-piece-eiichiro-oda-netflix.html

Glad that Oda didn't let other people destroy his work and actually had a hand in it

still gotta wait for non-fans to see it bud

you cant deny that this is entirely the twitter/reddit folk who dickride
It's nice to see that at least those people enjoyed it but yeah you are right, we need to see the non-fans watch it and see whether or not they will like it.

Because if they don't like it and it becomes another live action failure, then Artur is going to look like a absolute clown especially with that quote "We Broke the Curse.":milaugh:

It's nice to see that at least those people enjoyed it but yeah you are right, we need to see the non-fans watch it and see whether or not they will like it.

Because if they don't like it and it becomes another live action failure, then Artur is going to look like a absolute clown with especially with that quote "We Broke the Curse.":milaugh:
Dude is always a clown, that wouldn't be something new :seriously: