Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had a very big review for the series but i lost it so i am writing this. I loved some aspects hated some aspects but overall i enjoyed it but it doesnt mean i find it good. Some lines are just not good and them trying the camera work like the manga did not work at all. I didnt connected the characters that much so i didnt feel for them at the emotinal scenes. I felt they were rushing a lot even for the live action adaptation. I felt like they are speedrunning it at times other than adapting it.

Action is good, and they did a good job with Luffys fruit. And with the fruits i have no problem with cutting Krieg fight but why did you cut Jango. Usopp didnt do anything in his arc. Well overall i am more on the positive side. Cant wait to see how they would adapt Alabasta.

Also Brook live action:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Ok So I just finished it today. Overall score out of ten would be a solid 7. There is some great stuff in here (cast, Sets, Music) But there is also some meh/bad (cringe dialogue, some costumes, Bad child actors, Cinematography). Buggy is 100% the highlight character of the show and jeff ward knocked it out of the park! I hope there is a season 2 because they can really take the feedback we give here and hopefully remedy the issues.