Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know Zoro fans want the scene with the bounty hunters but honestly Whiskey Peak can be cut,and introduce Vivi and Baroque Works in a different and faster way in Little Garden.
They can remove whisky peak but they still need to have good action and Arata is the only one that can fight. Netflix keeps shilling his scenes on social media because they know he delivers.

I

Indigo

I know Zoro fans want the scene with the bounty hunters but honestly Whiskey Peak can be cut,and introduce Vivi and Baroque Works in a different and faster way in Little Garden.
Easier to cut Little Garden

saves a lot more money with no giants, and Mr. 3 fight and so on lmao

and they don't move the plot forward in the Arabasta Saga

Much easier to do a stunt fight with Mackenyu fighting a bunch of stunt dudes

8 episodes a season for a story that changes major setting so often just isn't practical.
If a season 2 does happen i can't imagine it going beyond Drum Island considering they haven't even adapted Loguetown yet.

I appreciate it for what it is but it really just feels like a novelty for already existing One Piece fans (which is admittedly a lot of people so it could survive off of that alone lol), i can't see the average viewer who doesn't watch anime or manga getting much enjoyment from this.
The grand scale of the story and the srong emotional moments just can't translate that well to a live action format i'm afraid.

The only thing that worries me is that Oda continues to get involved too much in it instead of focusing on the final saga like he should
On the contrary this is good. Having multiple project as an artist is a good way to keep our head clear about each project and not get lost too deeply in it. The work is more fresh this way.

Ep. 1 (Lougetown. Introduction of Smoker,Tashigi,Buggy and Alvida alliance. Introduction of Dragon?)
Ep. 2 (Lovoon. Introduction of Vivi. Introduction of Crocus)
Ep. 3 (Whiskey Peak. Introduction of Nico Robin)
Ep. 4 (Little Garden)
Ep.5 (Drum)
Ep. 6 (Alabasta)
Ep. 7 (Alabasta)
Ep. 8 (Alabasta)
Final cliffchanger = Ship falling from the sky

I think Ace could play a role similar to Garp in this season. Living some parallel adventures searching for Blackbeard,maybe with Buggy and Alvida for some reason (lets remember they met briefly in the manga too) then meeting Luffy in the final episode.
Or,meeting Luffy in Lougetown (instead of Dragon) and searching for Blackbeard trough the season,until finally meeting him in the last episode,as another cliffchanger together with the falling ship.

Ep. 1 (Lougetown. Introduction of Smoker,Tashigi,Buggy and Alvida alliance. Introduction of Dragon?)
Ep. 4 (Little Garden)
Ep.5 (Drum)
Ep. 6 (Alabasta)
Ep. 7 (Alabasta)
Ep. 8 (Alabasta)

I think Ace could play a role similar to Garp in this season. Living some parallel adventures searching for Blackbeard,maybe with Buggy and Alvida for some reason (lets remember they met briefly in the manga too) then meeting Luffy in the final episode.
Or,meeting Luffy in Lougetown (instead of Dragon) and searching for Blackbeard trough the season,until finally meeting him in the last episode,as another cliffchanger together with the falling ship.
They'll probably cut Little Garden, maybe Whiskey Peak too tbh lol

They'll probably cut Little Garden, maybe Whiskey Peak too tbh lol
Going forward,i would also cut Thriller Bark. But,of course the Zoro moment "Nothing Happened" with Kuma would happen anyway,just not on Thriller Bark. (Lets remember that after Enies Lobby there is no need for the Garp moment anymore,for example).
And Brook? Well he will join in some other way lol

Ep. 4 (Little Garden)
Ep.5 (Drum)
Ep. 6 (Alabasta)
Ep. 7 (Alabasta)
Ep. 8 (Alabasta)

Logue town doesn't have enough content to hold a full hours in term of narration. They could end on Reverse mountain but I think they will push it a bit farther to introduce Vivi (the protagonist of this arc) in the first episode. Drum on th 5th episode seems to late for me. I would place it's end at the midpoint of the serie, in episode 4. We could even see Ace earlier.