Status
Not open for further replies.
i still have no idea why r we voting kerko lol. happy to join the majority if yall r confident on it.

i think baki probably better direction to pursue

did u guys atleast get a claim from kerko?
Kerko ping’d me wrong for his take on the Indigo wagon and saying there was scum on it then when I ask who he said Flower and his reasons were basically “Flower tricked everyone last game in the chess game” from what I understand. Which to me comes off as not being able to give a real reason.

The case is he had a strong reaction to T-Pein faking a lie detect on him and reacted badly to pressure. It’s also his second game fwiw.

I could move to Baki if we get a consensus there.

Kerko ping’d me wrong for his take on the Indigo wagon and saying there was scum on it then when I ask who he said Flower and his reasons were basically “Flower tricked everyone last game in the chess game” from what I understand. Which to me comes off as not being able to give a real reason.

The case is he had a strong reaction to T-Pein faking a lie detect on him and reacted badly to pressure. It’s also his second game fwiw.

Ekko isnt reading the game, you are wasting your time, and from the look of it you are not reading the game also.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am not caught up, what is your case about Baki? Kerko is either very agressive town or scum.
i think his vote on Al then brushing it off as a joke was weird asfk lol, why do that specially as town? and then he stuck to the joke vote after seeing yotan's read list and agreeing to it

he jumps to scum reading me out of nowhere because TAC suggested i could be the user of kage kage DF

when asked, he was unable to provide other scum reads and just wanted to leave it at that. ive seen his iso but couldnt find the reads he was suggesting he made

his responses to me had unwarranted aggression for being called weird, and while defending himself, he transformed my reasoning for voting him into me voting him cuz he voted AL

have u guys atleast got a claim from kerko lol

Emil

Certified Memelord

oh i see. i remember the bit with tpein but didnt see the one with scum on the wagon

do u know when this started? let me iso him real quick

him being quiet rn isnt helpful

If someone else has a better wagon than Kerno I'm all ears, I'm just trying to organise it so we actually implement the plan we are supposed to be following.
I still feel good about my Rhea read. I did a quick glance at Weebs and it isn’t a 1 to 1 but I noticed some elements that were similar like using mechanical/claim situations to say “one of these two are probably scum because there shouldn’t be two”. It was the night council thing though and she was right, but she was still scum posting it.

It’s an easy thing to hang your hat on as scum and not have to form real game reads. Then her other scum reads this game are meme reads with Al for being Shanks, and then two players who are always inactive being inactive.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Me and Indigo's roles are as similar as mine and waifubro 's role in the McMuffins game

Some common points but with differences

Emil

Certified Memelord
I still feel good about my Rhea read. I did a quick glance at Weebs and it isn’t a 1 to 1 but I noticed some elements that were similar like using mechanical/claim situations to say “one of these two are probably scum because there shouldn’t be two”. It was the night council thing though and she was right, but she was still scum posting it.

It’s an easy thing to hang your hat on as scum and not have to form real game reads. Then her other scum reads this game are meme reads with Al for being Shanks, and then two players who are always inactive being inactive.
i think rhea comes off a bit calculated and less casual than her usual self agree

I

Indigo

:endthis:

One of them are a fake and a fraud, that much I can almost say for certain
I can tell you that one of us has been completely accepted without challenge by this game

while the other was forced to fully claim

i was called a pad player for not claiming earlier

yet the other player has claimed much later after i did and nobody seems to have any problem at all

i wonder who has people behind them defending...

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

This is probably fair. Can probably circle back to this tomorrow. I don't think we can get a wagon going now along with a claim. At least Kerno has had plenty of time to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.