Status
Not open for further replies.
no, don't think he is.. :sus:

he wants to backstabbing town end game or maybe from start with the horrible vig shot he had, he want to be culted anyways.

and also people who jumped on midnight beside us lynch candidate, i see scum in there for tonight lynch.

bhhzzzz
To make things clear, I am not looking to betray town. I just really like to joke about it. I’m actively aiming to win this and winning it from here as Town would be more satisfying than scum.

I just am not against the idea of being culted and pitching my resume to open scum is just a lot of fun for the memes lol. I’d be happy to be culted but I’m happy to stay Town too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix my 2nd ever monster mafia (create ur own role) game I made Taka-tin as my role.

Unfortunately the game got yeeted into oblivion for some reasons, I think there was a lot of turbulence on OJ at the time. I don't recall what the cause was, but the game stopped midway through
you are truly a giga chad mango

for that I am going to stop tonight lynch and save u

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yu Yu is an all time favorite of mine (partially from nostalgia for sure) but also just really love the main cast. One of the coolest main casts in the genre. It’s my favorite main cast ever.
I heard good things about it.

Had I found about it a few years ago I would've definitely given it a watch

Status
Not open for further replies.