Status
Not open for further replies.
@AL sama i think whoever is mafia mod should review flower and hand her a couple games ban for her purposefully game throwing. Found it to be disrespectful not just to the host but she didn’t care for anyone else’s other than herself leaving her teammate high and dry and completely took away from town having such a strong town pr early game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@AL sama i think whoever is mafia mod should review flower and hand her a couple games ban for her purposefully game throwing. Found it to be disrespectful not just to the host but she didn’t care for anyone else’s other than herself leaving her teammate high and dry and completely took away from town having such a strong town pr early game.
That would be me. Let's enjoy the post game first, then I will talk about Flower's modkill.

"Losses like this are becoming a habit of yours, Naomi-chan. Ahahahahahaha!"​
no

you seem to not understand, i read you scum day 1. no one listen, at near end game i didn't care so shot the victim complex dude over you.

and i even called juliet and al prob scum, before townies who afk all game told me otherwise when show up.

apparently innocent= 100% town. yeah am done.

if i had vig i would shot you start game, no regrets since if you somehow flipped town there be revives.

:pepebuggy:

AL sama

Red Haired
it'd be ratchet and me but lets discuss this later

Congratulations to @Ekkologix , @Ratchet , @Worst , @Juliet , @AL sama , @Sallucion , @Vanellope Lhea , @Rej , @TheAncientCenturion , @Pot Goblin and @Peroroncino
wow Emmy reads We’re pretty on friggin point. Pure threadplay reads too.
Meeyori delivered Ratchet in a silver platter for town last DP but everyone ignored it:kobeha:
kept ignoring me since d1……

even after I was right about you they still ignored my reads list.
My role, Kawaii Drunken master
:myman:

I then found Ol' Kaido's fruit which had 3 abilities

Fish Fish Fruit Model: Azure Dragon
[Active- Impenetrable Defense]
Activate this and become invulnerable to everything but a lynch for a cycle. However cannot use any killing ability.(1 shot) Non refillable.

[Active- Thunder Bagua] At night target a player and super kill them.
---Shuron Hakkei--- Target a player and RPS them, if you lose you are rolecrushed for a cycle. If you win Ultra kill them.(1 shot) non refillable.
I knew I should’ve just shot you when I first unlocked my role. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Indigo's role for one, he was going to turn into an SK/Necromancer if Prof died first lol.
& why you don’t trust indies one bastard. gosh I’m too friggin good with my reads.

i had tracked pot, but rip two times action fail because of night kills cancel(scum destroying it), then second time tried to check him, i prob got redirected. so not really op.

you do know what's gonna happen right?

i had you on my soft list, now your perma off. :pepecafe:

@Juliet grats! lol i even told fuji in pm your prob scum for that comment, guess prof think twice before calling you lhf.

:pepebusi:
I was red mafia and my original play in the beginning was to scum hunt, lynch blue mafia, and I correctly scum read 4 blue mafia. Once when mafia merged I ended up having to change my tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.