Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so i got hit by a bird with lightning DF lmfao

[Passive - Goro Goro No Mi] One day Tiny Bird was going around trying to find flower nectar or fruits to eat and she accidentally ate the Lightning Lightning Fruit, she is now a Lightning Logia Bird. This grants him extreme speed and maneuverability. Her actions always go first.

[Active - Curious Bird] Tiny Bird has always been curious by nature so whenever she sees a person she will follow them to see what happens! She may target a player and learn who they visited that night.

no wonder it bypassed our bus drive rip

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I gotta say i lost all of hope of winning this when i killed prof the first time, we killed him to stop the revives but then town started doing the chanting for Indigo to revive him, and then he got revived without even using that so they still had the indigo revive.
We could've wished for a merge at that point but Red had failed all of their kills but 1 so our team wasn't very thrilled in merging with them.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Dr_Professor83

Prof: Do you know any blues?
Ekko: arent u town btw lol
Prof: Town Necromancer at your service
Ekko: idk thats highly classified information. do u think i can give u these top secret intel that easily
Ekko: Don't get so cocky shadow sama
Prof: Dw I’ll have Ratchet in here soon, then we’ll all be together lol.
Ekko: u adding townies here too? wow gna delete messages already

@Ratchet

for you

ggs mate!!! wp wp ty for carry. wud of loved to play the thread more with u when I was alive but alas lol
Was fun for the day it lasted lol. Like that one time we were Masons too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Was fun for the day it lasted lol. Like that one time we were Masons too.
it was, even tho I was busy with the elden ring game lol

we probs wont roll same team anytime soon rip. wanted to make it more memorable. u had a great game tho so MVP deserved

u probably cant fake claim miller for the rest of the year lol

AL sama

Red Haired
I gotta say i lost all of hope of winning this when i killed prof the first time, we killed him to stop the revives but then town started doing the chanting for Indigo to revive him, and then he got revived without even using that so they still had the indigo revive.
We could've wished for a merge at that point but Red had failed all of their kills but 1 so our team wasn't very thrilled in merging with them.
we worked very hard for the win

I was town read till the very end it goes to show how much I deep wolfed

so i got hit by a bird with lightning DF lmfao

[Passive - Goro Goro No Mi] One day Tiny Bird was going around trying to find flower nectar or fruits to eat and she accidentally ate the Lightning Lightning Fruit, she is now a Lightning Logia Bird. This grants him extreme speed and maneuverability. Her actions always go first.

[Active - Curious Bird] Tiny Bird has always been curious by nature so whenever she sees a person she will follow them to see what happens! She may target a player and learn who they visited that night.

no wonder it bypassed our bus drive rip

i had tracked pot, but rip two times action fail because of night kills cancel(scum destroying it), then second time tried to check him, i prob got redirected. so not really op.

we worked very hard for the win

I was town read till the very end it goes to show how much I deep wolfed
you do know what's gonna happen right?

i had you on my soft list, now your perma off. :pepecafe:

@Juliet grats! lol i even told fuji in pm your prob scum for that comment, guess prof think twice before calling you lhf.

:pepebusi:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Quick question fellas
if Fooj put one of these in the WU like he was planning to
Would that have outted me?
:choppawhat:

Mighty Fooj, heed my wish
Give us treasures of our greatest desires
Take all 5 of us to Laugh Tale

OR

I Wish, I Wish, with All My Heart