Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ratchet was a really easy scum read since that dodgy push on the guy who subbed out early on

Told you all he likes to claim miller as scum

@Juliet I figured you out yesterday

@Rej well done, had no scum read on you at all

Everybody else good going, I woulda shoulda coulda got you all. Hindsight is a bitch. So except for Rej, mafia were leaving clues everywhere, someone not lazy could have ruined you.

And now for the bad part

TPein, Mango, Flower, all town, all majorly scum read by me. Could be personal yada yada yada this game is hard when you have to depend on these people.

And me, I’m too hostile against people “not towing the line” and I don’t like some of the things I end up posting because of it. I’m trying all sorts to be cleaner, more considerate and all that but I’m just not making it and I go bad after a couple of days.

I have to change something because I’m still a pro and the others should not be affecting my reads so much and I’m a shitposter not a rageposter
you just got think of t-pin like mold, that keeps growing back fondly. :pepebuggy:

I fucked with you this game odd which is odd for us
I’m not after your shiny ass crown these days, that’s all that ever was. I remember we were on a game, both town and both chilling when Baba as scum brought up all the bad blood, turned us against each other and laughed all the way to finish line. Scum can and will use your grudges against you

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have a big old memory of you doing miller scum, you were saying it’s like a go to strat of yours. Could have been on OJ or TMF or something but you sure as shit did it
I fake claimed Survivor once on OJ back in 2014. Was the only time I ever fake claimed Indie. Didn't fake claim Miller on OJ ever, I did twice on OPB back in 2015 & 2016, but you weren't on OPB so you wouldn't have known that anyway. You wasn't playing Mafia on OJ when I was, for the most part.

But don't let me stop the circle jerk or anything, I'm sure by next time you'll all be back espousing the same divergent reality.

Nope, yesterday you were slipping. Before that it was all clean gameplay
Yes, I'm caught up now.
These are my town reads from strongest to least. Naomi, Midnight, Conq, Watson.

I town hunt and scum hunt. Mainly I do town hunting the most.
Alot of players here are playing weird which makes it hard for me to find more town.
@oddoddfruit i asked you about juliet response to my scum reading her before. and she was calm reaction.

look at that comment, i remember way back from oj she said something like that as scum :gokulaugh:

the only thing that made me doubt was muugen said she and des where cleared. but that comment made me lean scum the more thought on it as mention it to fuji in pm.

Juliet never change!!:catpole:

I fake claimed Survivor once on OJ back in 2014. Was the only time I ever fake claimed Indie. Didn't fake claim Miller on OJ ever, I did twice on OPB back in 2015 & 2016, but you weren't on OPB so you wouldn't have known that anyway. You wasn't playing Mafia on OJ when I was, for the most part.

But don't let me stop the circle jerk or anything, I'm sure by next time you'll all be back espousing the same divergent reality.
You don’t have to keep denying it, bit weird that you’re doing that really

@oddoddfruit i asked you about juliet response to my scum reading her before. and she was calm reaction.

look at that comment, i remember way back from oj she said something like that as scum :gokulaugh:

the only thing that made me doubt was muugen said she and des where cleared. but that comment made me lean scum the more thought on it as mention it to fuji in pm.

Juliet never change!!:catpole:
I changed my town playstyle and tried to match my town playstyle to this game.

That commented you bolded I've never done this as scum before and this was my first time doing this in my scum game.

I changed my town playstyle and tried to match my town playstyle to this game.

That commented you bolded I've never done this as scum before and this was my first time doing this in my scum game.
lmao i remember you saying town hunting on oj, from before lol. or along lines. town hunting lmao!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
no one is hating you.

jeez relax
I'm perfectly relaxed. If you think any opinion you hold, or how hard you try to gaslight me, affects me beyond a response here, then you vastly overstate your agency in my view. We're not friends, your opinion doesn't mean anything to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.