Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Dude..... i to be honest I liked it, but I could have liked it more. I confess that most of the time I had no idea what was going on and what you were talking about, lol. But that's not a problem in the next Mafia Game I play, I'll come back more experienced.
it's better to start from the beginning instead of subbing in for someone else

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Dude..... i to be honest I liked it, but I could have liked it more. I confess that most of the time I had no idea what was going on and what you were talking about, lol. But that's not a problem in the next Mafia Game I play, I'll come back more experienced.
It's normal. Same thing happened to me in the first games. Plus since this was a SRM is bit more difficult to grasp at the beginning but that's to be expected.

Now we'll have Weebs and next game *should* be the Valentine's game that me and @Ratchet will be hosting

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I’m not after your shiny ass crown these days, that’s all that ever was. I remember we were on a game, both town and both chilling when Baba as scum brought up all the bad blood, turned us against each other and laughed all the way to finish line. Scum can and will use your grudges against you
that was weebs the worst game to ever exist. never thought I could get pissed if at both sem and baba in the same game

Emil

Certified Memelord
that was weebs the worst game to ever exist. never thought I could get pissed if at both sem and baba in the same game
lets forget the sorrows and remember the fact that that weebs also had the most memes lol

"What matters in a game is not how hard you get flamed or yeeted, nor how hard you lose. What matters is the memes and nakama you made along the way!" - @Ariess probably

Status
Not open for further replies.