Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Why would we protect Indigo so he could make items that scum could take, instead of using those protections on Town?
You have a point, but if we get invests it will make things easier for town. Its a bit of a gamble, but a decent chance we get one anyway. We outnumber the scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You have a point, but if we get invests it will make things easier for town. Its a bit of a gamble, but a decent chance we get one anyway. We outnumber the scum.
Eh, I see no reason to protect him so he can make investigations that town might get. I can accept his claim, but I'm not in agreement with spending resources protecting him. It's just not viable.

Ratchet

@Flower I need two pieces of information from you:

1 - Has your wincon been modified like Indigo's, wherein his victory is required or an addendum to your own?
2 - The ability for you two to merge came from Indigo, right?

@Flower I need two pieces of information from you:

1 - Has your wincon been modified like Indigo's, wherein his victory is required or an addendum to your own?
2 - The ability for you two to merge came from Indigo, right?
No, I still have my Town wincon.

And yes, it came from Indigo and he was added to my Role PM with Fuji posting his rolesheet in there and all the info/results/actions are now shared.

Ratchet

No, I still have my Town wincon.

And yes, it came from Indigo and he was added to my Role PM with Fuji posting his rolesheet in there and all the info/results/actions are now shared.
Okay, that was going to be my third question, which you probably anticipated. That'll do for now. Though actually, why do *you* need to be the one who receives the sword at the end?

Okay, that was going to be my third question, which you probably anticipated. That'll do for now. Though actually, why do *you* need to be the one who receives the sword at the end?
That‘s part of his wincon, so I can‘t help you with the why. Might be just a flavour thing with the swordsmith crafting the best sword for his fave.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I only have one goal, make troll beard king of the pirates but first I won't rest till I find that traitor Spitebeard and burn him to ashes :ace:
If you become my partner I can sell you items that can help you with your goal

:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.