Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I know reads can change, I reevaluate all the time as well, but comments like this just trigger me. I wouldn‘t go out of my way to defend a consensus scum read either, but as you see consensus Town like Naomi and Midnight are actually working with me while more scummy players are hounding me. Does this not tell you something is wrong with the push?

I'll just parrot Ratchet here and ask why you're spending so much energy defending yourself now that you're going to get cleared?

Regardless, I know that Naomi is town, or in the very very least she's in possession of a lie detect.
I fail to see why a scum would need lie detect, so, yeah.

But aside from that, just because you have some town players willing to give you the benefit of doubt, it doesn't automatically clear you as you're implying.

In my POV you do this stuff as both town and scum, so it's hard for me to take a definitive position.

I'll just parrot Ratchet here and ask why you're spending so much energy defending yourself now that you're going to get cleared?

Regardless, I know that Naomi is town, or in the very very least she's in possession of a lie detect.
I fail to see why a scum would need lie detect, so, yeah.

But aside from that, just because you have some town players willing to give you the benefit of doubt, it doesn't automatically clear you as you're implying.

In my POV you do this stuff as both town and scum, so it's hard for me to take a definitive position.
I‘m Town.

100% honesty.

There you go. This is my one truth tell I would never abuse (and never use again because it‘s dumb anyway).

Night 2 ends Day 3 delayed until tomorrow
@Ekkologix [Ben Richter] has been lynched.

You are Ben Richter!​

[Passive - The Flashback No Mi] Possessor of the rare Flashback devil fruit, Ben is able to tap into the pasts of everyone around, he will learn of every object or treasure players receive or encounter through the game.

[Passive - Past Information] Ben is able to tap into his fruits powers to learn something about the people targetting him or his friends, he will learn the name of the first player targetting him each cycle.

[Passive - Engineer] Ben is an engineer working for the World Government, he has learned to be ressourceful with the material he has. He has a 50% chance to gain an additional item during his travels.

[Passive - Upstanding Citizen] As a government worker, Ben enjoys a solid reputation of a law abidding fellow and with many people thinking highly of him amongst his circle of friends he enjoy a vote power of 3.
---Friends Circle--- Each time Ben is hit with a kill he permanently loses 1 vote power, a super kill removes 2.

[Active - Story time] Ben uses his fruits power to tell a story to a target of his choice, creating a chat with them for a phase. Once the phase is over he may ask them if they want to chat again, if they accept Ben becomes immune to their role for 2 cycles. (2 shot)
---Gather around and listen--- Ben may decice to link two players with a permanent chat, by doing so he will be able to copy 1 random ability from each of them. (1 shot) Usable Day 3 or later.

[Active - Donuted] Ben targets a player and tells him about that one time Ace got Donuted by Akainu in front of his brother, this will horrify the target and sadden them. So much so that they will be unable to do anything for a cycle, rolecrushed.

[Active - Stairs] Ben may target a player and tell them about the tragic story of Kuina, who died by falling down some stairs. The first time he targets a player with this ability they will be PRed for a phase and if they fail the PR they will become vote silenced, if they are targetted again with the PR and fail it again they will become unable to target Ben and his friends for a cycle, if they fail it a third time they will lose control of their role for a phase. Relinquishing it to Ben.
---Death by Stairs--- Day 4 or later Ben may activate Death By Stairs to mark someone for death, they will be killed the following night.
(1 shot)

[Active - Changing the past] Ben may decide to chance an event or a story that happened and tell it his way, he can target a writeup and destroy any part of it. (1 shot)

[Active - Oden Flashback] Locked.

Current Funds : 5000 Berries.

Wincon: Eliminate All threats to the red mafia.
Night 2 Ends.
Day 3 will start tomorrow at 16:00 PM EST.

@Ekkologix has been turned into a tree stump for the remainder of the game.

Last edited:
@Ekkologix [Ben Richter] has been lynched.

Night 2 Ends.
Day 3 will start tomorrow at 16:00 PM EST.

@Ekkologix has been turned into a tree stump for the remainder of the game.

I think you mean boiled, not lynched.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Auction Results

The auction has come to an end.

Master would like to thank all of you for participating in this joyous event.

With the blessing of Kami-Sama @Fujishiro I will now announce the results of the auction:

Old Flash Dial has been sold for 3500 Berri

Double Edged Shield has been sold for 2500 Berri

Upgraded Den Den Mushi has been sold for 2500 Berri, being RNG between the two offers

Cauterizing Blades has been sold for 2100 Berri

Helmet of Authority has been sold for 2100 Berri

Truth Seeing Googles has been sold for 2100 Berri

Thank you all for your bids!

Master would like to personally thank you and hope that you continue visiting our Boutique!

See you again in a few hours ~♡

Auction Results

With the blessing of Kami-Sama @Fujishiro I will now announce the results of the auction:

Upgraded Den Den Mushi has been sold for 2500 Berri, being RNG between the two offers

Master would like to personally thank you and hope that you continue visiting our Boutique!

Auction Results

Looks like scum won everything in that auction, townies aren't rich enough this early to even get close to that much cheddar

Status
Not open for further replies.