Status
Not open for further replies.
My activity n game was intentional

Prof was town, probably was putting the most efforts than any other town, ik the man barely slept. Don't dismiss him based on his jokes, he's killed skoom revived town, and flipped town twice.

I don't like your flip flopping on reads, give me the vibes you are not seriously scum hunting. I mean it's believable on null reads but you edited green n red reads in this very phase. Or dismissing a proven town info( not even reads).

are you ratchet lap dog by chance?

I am not flip flopping, the fact you are jumping on me by calling my reads flip flopping this late in the game looks opportunist.

let's recap all game so far, in this moment as game progress

1.juliet got innocent on destroyer
2. destroyer sheeping vote end phase on town lynches.. yeah really towny.
3.god father innocent? why are you not on juliet? or even consider this? but i am flip flopping.
4. apparently innocent scan is clear for godfather. but he cleared by your game solving. ok
5. muugen came later claim both are cleared, so godfather sus is gone, but you decided to focus on my past sus, instead of the clear up. by calling it flip flopping Xd

anyways my scum reads meeyori from previous phase seems true, as she was shot and tanked it. perro scum, turned out blue mafia,

also you forgot to include my cult aries,mango for not being able to visit. or maybe rb. but yeah i'v been sitting on my ass not game solving...

fhhhhzzz

are you ratchet lap dog by chance?

I am not flip flopping, the fact you are jumping on me by calling my reads flip flopping this late in the game looks opportunist.

let's recap all game so far, in this moment as game progress

1.juliet got innocent on destroyer
2. destroyer sheeping vote end phase on town lynches.. yeah really towny.
3.god father innocent? why are you not on juliet? or even consider this? but i am flip flopping.
4. apparently innocent scan is clear for godfather. but he cleared by your game solving. ok
5. muugen came later claim both are cleared, so godfather sus is gone, but you decided to focus on my past sus, instead of the clear up. by calling it flip flopping Xd

anyways my scum reads meeyori from previous phase seems true, as she was shot and tanked it. perro scum, turned out blue mafia,

also you forgot to include my cult aries,mango for not being able to visit. or maybe rb. but yeah i'v been sitting on my ass not game solving...

fhhhhzzz
Resorting to insult?

I was in red color in your reads then i see you saying i am town lean. You had Rej in green then say he can be cult. If you are unsure put them in Null read no?
That's why i asked you to explain reads, some of the green in your reads had not much to them for being town read.

Honestly I'd still like to know your reasons for reading them( players below Apolo in green list) as town.

Innocent scan works for me for now, and it's not like i ain't questioning them.. i did it in posts above,

Anyhow if you are really town, you shouldn't be sus by creating confusion on info provided by flipped town. Don't act up afterwards.

@Dr_Professor83 if mango turns out cult, i will have to reevaluate you, for you buddying him.

Resorting to insult?

I was in red color in your reads then i see you saying i am town lean. You had Rej in green then say he can be cult. If you are unsure put them in Null read no?
That's why i asked you to explain reads, some of the green in your reads had not much to them for being town read.

Honestly I'd still like to know your reasons for reading them( players below Apolo in green list) as town.

Innocent scan works for me for now, and it's not like i ain't questioning them.. i did it in posts above,

Anyhow if you are really town, you shouldn't be sus by creating confusion on info provided by flipped town. Don't act up afterwards.
I never insulted you, lap dog not insult. it's honor to follow ratchet. :sanmoji:

if i insulted you, it would be calling you by edgy 12 year old swear words/reeeeeee, .. but that's below me.

I'm not creating sus, not my problem if people can't keep up reading and seeing my update list. apparently switching reads is confusing to others, ok.....yeeesh

What happened last night?
wut happen last night????

fhhzzz

You can open scum now, i don't think any townie will revive you over other townies (more active n strong roles)

Can you tell what abilities you had then? Why did not use abilities btw?
why would I do that lol

I should clarify, it’s while the person who did it to me stays alive, then I get them back

and just your usual dosage of SRM stuff

why ta hell did you submit self janitor role. further wasting town time if invest clearing you.

fuji better made you scum, or i will policy day lynch you day 1 next time!!

fhhhhzzzzzzzz
Because of my past games. I get CFDed a lot, so wihout revealing anything I asked for this passive. It's gone now.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah.
I'm not sure what happened mechanically but i should've been dead realistically speaking.
How i survived is beyond me, maybe someone roleblocked/rolecrushed Peroroncino or someone protected me idk.

Sound genuine,

Tbh was reading you skoom early game, bt the phase you provided consensus i get genuine vibes from you. This post too feel genuine, regardless allignment.

Town leaning, hoping you are town.
I am town my man.
I've been helping Town the whole game both mechanically and with threadplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.