Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@MUUGEN @Yo Tan Wa what do you think of Worst's push on Pot Goblin?
It seemed like a very strange reason for the push imo, with weak reasoning and not much basis outside of just "trust me Pot is scum".
Do you think Red Mafia invested Pot and was hence pushing him?
Because i see no other reason for Worst to push Pot alone specifically.

No. I am not scum...
Since I wont be available for a bit more, I gonna hardclaim:
I am a doctor, I can refill, I can make money.

I am also sus of oddoddfruit since he won the manga contest and won a refill, but never claimed it.
refill muugen @MUUGEN

also rej, actions?

Mango and oddodd are players we have to look into
yeah there in my scum pile/cult chance.

town odd would been more involved and not drop of the face of the earth this late in game...

fhhhhhzzzzzz

Yoyo got mad at for me reading rej town/then scum.(rej lean start of game town,but everyone who played with me know i call him scummy every game unless he says otherwise :pepemwai:)

i noticed he put rej on scum list , and odd,mango looking better....

maybe he cult leader working in the background? cult leader knowing how many towns and scum....:kappa: hell maybe cult leader got upgrade his convert don't show up, with how gramm stated he been turned into vanilla....yoyo saying gramm looks good:sanmoji:

Gramm no idea, null for now i guess. If he's Town would definitely want him alive
Wow someone vanillad me

jokes on them tho cause I haven’t used a single role
You can open scum now, i don't think any townie will revive you over other townies (more active n strong roles)

Can you tell what abilities you had then? Why did not use abilities btw?

he also scans innocent now...why he felt the need to say this....prof cult of love... :suresure:

i'm tired..4am oh gawd

fhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzz

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@MUUGEN @Yo Tan Wa what do you think of Worst's push on Pot Goblin?
It seemed like a very strange reason for the push imo, with weak reasoning and not much basis outside of just "trust me Pot is scum".
Do you think Red Mafia invested Pot and was hence pushing him?
Because i see no other reason for Worst to push Pot alone specifically.
I had been scum with worst once

And, worst was on pot that time as well - and his reasoning was he read pot very well.

With worst being scum, I am sure he kind of did something to figure that out otherwise he wouldn't have pushed pot

Also, pot as scum is less active as well.

Yoyo got mad at for me reading rej town/then scum.(rej lean start of game town,but everyone who played with me know i call him scummy every game unless he says otherwise :pepemwai:)

i noticed he put rej on scum list , and odd,mango looking better....

maybe he cult leader working in the background? cult leader knowing how many towns and scum....:kappa: hell maybe cult leader got upgrade his convert don't show up, with how gramm stated he been turned into vanilla....yoyo saying gramm looks good:sanmoji:

he also scans innocent now...why he felt the need to say this....prof cult of love... :suresure:

i'm tired..4am oh gawd

fhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzz
Maybe I shouldn't have healed you that one time

I don't want to be scum read by people I've helped
no offense but when your town, you are more involved. low activity could be scum, or town depending wut you rolled.

also i noted you liking the post...which lean town, but we have mafia converts or cult in this game..so again am paranoid. are you saying i should trust you when you stop being active?

wut do you think of rej claim?

also

my main scum focus now are sellacoim,meeyori,aries,mango

fhhhzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.