Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't truly part of the Mafia community until you expirence an Aries Game
We should make a game together where all players during mylo can collectively send harmful actions to the host and co-host

the amount of insanity and chaos that would occur would be legendary
"Vote Drain Aries"
"Throw a vig shot at Trin"
it would be surreal to process those actions

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You aren't truly part of the Mafia community until you expirence an Aries Game
Thinking about it, I think I would like to help/co-host one of these bigger games down the line
Might be really fun to read all the hijinxs like a fly on the wall and take some pressure of the host
idk if I need any hosting experience with that but I'd definitely be open to it honestly
:yearight:

Thinking about it, I think I would like to help/co-host one of these bigger games down the line
Might be really fun to read all the hijinxs like a fly on the wall and take some pressure of the host
idk if I need any hosting experience with that but I'd definitely be open to it honestly
:yearight:
No hosting expirence is needed, most co hosts just do vote counts. When I have had co hosts I mostly just needed someone to count the votes and keep tabs on the actions that need processing when I'm not online. Though in some games I like adding a "host" mechanic that allows co hosts to psuedo play as game hazards

Status
Not open for further replies.