Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
At least, he can't be mafia.

I can't rule out cult, but he is not cult leader. Don't see why a CL would have a killshot.

Worst case scenario he's a culted townie.

Regardless though, I really don't see a world where he's mafia.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
AL tried to ask you for a claim last phase, but you kind of just up and vanished.
Hmm can you claim everything
oh mb yeah i can do that, i’m the dango fruit.

passive to unlock these abilities when i meet the first animal/zoan using kibi dango (i found naomi)

passive to take first kill then it goes away
protect (but not self-protect)
roleblock
redirect x2

oh mb yeah i can do that, i’m the dango fruit.

passive to unlock these abilities when i meet the first animal/zoan using kibi dango (i found naomi)

passive to take first kill then it goes away
protect (but not self-protect)
roleblock
redirect x2

so you used this kibi dango on me. day 2 when ekko got exposed......??

that thing controls animals......?

Lightning Pulse--- Tiny Bird may sit on someones shoulder and discharge lightning into their body, this will make them say anything to make the pain stop. She will be able to lie detect a post day 2 or later. (1 shot)

@Naomi who did you use it on?

Tales of the past has been activated

The story of Rocks D. Xebec

He was never called by any name other than Captain Rocks, but his full name was Rocks D. Xebec. And while he is no longer of this world, he was one of the pirates that one sees from time to time carrying the name of D.„~ Sengoku explaining Rocks' infamy to the younger generation of Marine soldiers.

Rocks D. Xebec, commonly known as Rocks, is a posthumous antagonist of One Piece. He was the captain of the legendary and notorious pirate crew called Rocks Pirates. He was the very first rival of the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger.

His death was a reason that Monkey D. Garp became known as a hero of the Marines.​
Quoting if this still works:optimistic:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
so you used this kibi dango on me. day 2 when ekko got exposed......??

that thing controls animals......?

after the first encounter the ability changed to a animal/zoan amp in return for a protect basically, i have had absolute shit luck with finding people though because i only targeted people i town read and no one’s an animal or zoan who didn’t die
And what has your actions been?
Can you show us the receipts

Kibi Dango was used on ???
looking for more animals/zoans, i think i tried Mango here
Eye of the Storm was activated​

Tried on Reloaded (cause he’s a furry lmao) but went to worst instead
Dango Wave was used on ??? and ???​
re-directs, this phase my passive got burned too and my RB got crushed for the phase
Dango Wave was used on ??? and ???
Dinner Time was used on ???
tried on Apollo
re-directs
RB
Flash Dial was activated to render the phase​
RB Mango but didn’t matter anyways

N5 where it was night lynch i RB’ed TAC and tried my protect but it didn’t show up in the WU so maybe didn’t work

This phase my RB got crushed again

Rej

Year of the black beard!
......:pepecry:

why did you tell redirecting scum this, if this is true....

:pepeke:

rej what are your thoughts today?

also both you and odd claimed, previous which was bad, letting scum know come rb me. ugh :tchpepe:
I wanted to give my townies less headache by claiming. And I wanted them to consider the thing that happened to odd. You realize there is a free refill available each day and noone bothered to take it. Lmao. I was naive to think it will work put something. We just have to be lucky to win a possible pingpong here. One more night of multikills and we lose...

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
looking for more animals/zoans, i think i tried Mango here
Think?
re-directs, this phase my passive got burned too and my RB got crushed for the phase
Who did you target with your redirects?
Same here, who did you use it on?
RB Mango but didn’t matter anyways
I don't understand why you would RB me when I've claimed a long time ago that I have no usable actions lmao.

I have literally not used a single action in these past few cycles, as my only ability I can use is a fake WU which serves no purpose lmao

Worst

Custom title
Vote Lynch Worst I guess
vote lynch Worst
shoot him or shoot PoE
Vote Worst
I did shoot at Meeyori last night. Just a regular kill, nothing special.
Vote lynch Worst
Vote Lynch Worst
Have you got anything we can use to rolecrush/kill in that list? Worst being first priority obviously
Unless theirs some shenanigans I've role crushed worst this phase
Vote worst
fhhzzzzzzzzzzzz
Vote Lynch Worst
I'm hopin a fella will be able to get Worst or Meeyori out of here today
:hope:
worst/mango/meeyor/ratchet/pot/reborn

this is a good POE I think
I suppose it doesn't harm piling votes on Worst here to hammer him in.

Vote Lynch Worst

Meeyori is next on the list for me.

I think Pot is probably town for his actions, plus he had Worst on his ass which makes him look better too. So I am excluding him from the immideate list.

Reborn, I haven't really looked much into. Haven't felt his presence that much.

What did Juliet say about Rej again? I gotta look back

GUYS! C'MON!

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Think?

Who did you target with your redirects?

Same here, who did you use it on?

I don't understand why you would RB me when I've claimed a long time ago that I have no usable actions lmao.

I have literally not used a single action in these past few cycles, as my only ability I can use is a fake WU which serves no purpose lmao
you seemed towny to me back at the first one so i tried you

1st set of redirects was on Conq and Muugen

2nd set was on Ratchet and Muugen since j knew they both had kills

both sets of redirect targets were efforts of self-preservation by me because i was too busy

RB was on Pot since PoE

The RB on you was during N3 and your full claim was during D4, and i didn’t RB you afterwards

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
you seemed towny to me back at the first one so i tried you

1st set of redirects was on Conq and Muugen

2nd set was on Ratchet and Muugen since j knew they both had kills

both sets of redirect targets were efforts of self-preservation by me because i was too busy

RB was on Pot since PoE

The RB on you was during N3 and your full claim was during D4, and i didn’t RB you afterwards
Wait, so to be clear, when you say redirect, do you mean that actions targeting you will hit them instead, or do you mean that you bussed them?

Or am I misunderstanding completely

Status
Not open for further replies.