Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was in a chat with Yo Tan Wa. Mango invaded it. YTW confirmed he was Masons with Watson in that and Mango helped us confirm Odd was Town. The way he did it strongly implies he was genuine and thus, town.

Ratchet

16 left

6 Mafia
2 Cult
8 town

I dunno, seems really hard to win from here. Flip Worst, then Meeyori and hope we get some protects going. Any suggestions on who I shoot?

Ratchet

how mango helped confirm odd was town? that's little out of nowhere
I'll just be forthcoming

He said he had an ability creation but it couldn't be broken or op. So I suggested he make a full role cop. He did, and used it on Odd. I have seen Odd's entire role, albeit paraphrased. Mango confirmed he was town.

So unless Mango or Odd are scum or cult together then, we can take Odd being town at face value. Which then leaves us with Mango - mango would have to have an ability creation given how he talked about it with us, and then would have to be using it to buy cred. Seems fairly implausible to me.

i feel like shit lol so lemme know if yall need me to do stuff.

my suggestion would be to take a shot at meeyori. or rej, him surviving the night is a tad strange to me, id think he'd be a primary target after outing himself as doctor but w/e.

Day 7 ends/ Justice for my boys TAC and Worst
A tale of betrayal

''First they disagreed with our plans and we said nothing, then they came for @TheAncientCenturion 's seat and I said nothing and finally.... they came for mine.''

This is a story of mutiny ladies and gentlemen, betrayal that is rooted so deeply that the very fabric of this game changed forever thanks to it, for better or for worse? No one knows.

T'was the beginning of the game and both mafias were giddy, @TheAncientCenturion expressed glee over his position of Godfather of team Blue, as was later on @Worst for team red. Both motivated with the goal of leading their teams to victory they proposed whacky ideas and ways to mislead the oh so gullible town. But they were shot down at every turn, frustrated and tired they tried to pull rank over their team to force them to follow their ways, but then the great mutiny of mid January happened. Both sides have had enough of their godfathers and set them aside. Treated them like nothing more than expendable pawns, but these were men with ambition... love for their team and grandiose dreams! And they ended up crushed beneath the heels of traitorous mutineers. I want you guys to remember them, remember their story and to give them a well deserved salute.

For they tried their best, alas their best was not deemed enough by their comrades...

@Worst / Dracule Micat has been lynched!

You are Dracule Micat!
[Passive - The Strongest Swordsman in the World] You are the strongest swordsman in the world and that remains true in this game too, attacks from swordsmen on you have no effect.

[Passive - Time to Move] Dracule Micat is always on the move, he is a hard man to find and thus he is immune to watch abilities.

[Passive - Clairvoyant] Micat's observation haki is so strong that he was called the ''Clairvoyant'', Mihawk will destroy the first investigative ability used on his team each 2 cycles. Doesnt affect investigations done on him.

[Passive - Blade Blade] Mihawk's Blade is the strongest in the world, he has mastered it the point of turning it into a black blade. His abilities are upgraded against swordsmen.

[Passive - Find your team] Micat needs to find his team to enact his Cross Guild dream, if he targets a player and they are his teammate he will join them in their mafia chat.

[Passive - Vitality ] Micat posseses incredible vitality, he will survive the first super kill on him in the game. Exceptions may apply.

[Active - Duel] Micat can choose to duel any player, RPSing them if he wins he will superkill his target. If he loses his team cannot kill the following cycle. (1 shot) Non refillable.

[Active - Cross Shaped Knife] Micat may use this knife to attack those he views as below him, if he targets a swordsman he will rolecrush them for a phase. ( 2 shot)

[Active - Cross Guild] Micat may hold a meeting between the Cross Guild, they will then decide which people they want to execute . Day 5 or later he may pick 5 players and put them up for a lynch. Does not work in Lylo or Mylo situations.

[Active - Black Blade] Micat may target a player and RPS them, if they are a swordsman he will super kill them, if they are not a swordsman he will roleblock them. If he loses the RPS Micat will become roleblocked for a cycle. As well as disabling the Vitality Passive passive. ( 1 shot)

Funds: 5000 Berries.
Wincon: Find your teammates and eliminate all threats to your mafia.

1- @Dr_Professor83 Killed Day 5 Revived Day 5 Taylor Killed Day 6
2- @Pot Goblin
3- @Charlie
4- @RayanOO Replaced by @MUUGEN Killed Night 6 The Lurking Legend
5- @Lord Melkor Lynched Day 3 Eiglaf Revived as a Zombie Day 4 Died Day 6
6- @ConquistadoR
7- @Peroroncino Killed Day 6 Gondor
8- @Flower Modkilled Day 3 Erika The Bounty Hunter
9- @Indigo Killed Night 5 Yoshitsune
10- @AL sama
11- @TAC Lynched Night 5 Admiral Katayude
12- @Dr. Watson
13- @Rej
14- @Mashiro Blue Killed Night 5 Stilton Winner
15- @Ratchet
16- @Tobra Replaced by @master V
17- @Apollo
18- @MangoSenpai
19- @Ekkologix Lynched Day 2 Ben Richter
20- @MitchMatch Killed Day 3 Bonebreaker
21- @Alwaysmind Replaced by @Grammaton Killed Night 6 Brynn
22- @Sallucion Died day 4 Revived Day 5 ??? Lynched Day 6 Sloan
23- @T-Pein™ Killed Day 5 John Cena
24- @Ariess
25- @Vanellope Lhea Replaced by @Worst Game Removed Day 5 ???
26- @Midnight Delight Lynched Day 5 Warden Klaus
27- @MonochromeYoru Killed Night 1 Quentin
28- @MUUGEN Killed Day 4 Commodore Tennet
29- @oddoddfruit
30- @Meeyori
31- @BakiDou Replaced by @Reborn
32- @Juliet
33- @Kurozumi Seven7 Killed Night 1 Vice-Admiral Tokito
34- @Yo Tan Wa
35- @Kerkovian Killed Day 2 Scholazar
36- @Naomi
37- @Mr. Reloaded Killed Night 6 Mathias
38- @Destroya

Day 7 ends Night 7 begins
You have until tomorrow 4 PM EST to submit your actions

Day 8 start
Day 8 starts

The Mafia have killed @Apollo / Apollo who was also super killed

Welcome @Apollo !

You are Vice-Admiral Apollo!​

[Passive - Observation Haki Mastery ] Apollo's mastered his haki to the point where he can see into the future, he will know the name of 3 players that have been targetted by kills during the night.

[Passive - Focused Archery] Apollo's focus is always at his highest when using his bow, his bow related ability cannot be destroyed.

[Passive - Upholder of Justice] Apollo's code of justice prevents him from associating with pirates, he cannot target them with helpfull actions.

[Active - Hito Hito No Mi, Model: Apollo] Perhaps in a twist of fate Apollo ended up eating the mythical devil fruit bearing his namesake, this fruit grants him the following abilities which he used in conjunction with his bow:

- Fire a truth seeking arrow into any writeup and reveal one of the ??? in it.
- Fire an arrow onto a player stimulating them and granting them one of two things: A refill to one of their abilities or an upgrade to their next one.
-Fire an ability onto a player and inflict with a horrible disease, delaying their actions for a phase.

You can only use two of these abilities each cycle.

[Active - Healing Arrow ] Apollo may target a player with this arrow ,healing them of any harmfull effect and protecting them from them for a phase.

[Active - Arrow Rain] Apollo may target a player with this rain of coated haki arrow, this will render them unable to move. Roleblocking them for a phase. ( 2 shot)
---Conquerors Haki Shield--- Apollo may target 2 players and protect them for a phase. ( 1 shot)

Funds: 1000 Berries.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the cult and reach parity!
Flaming Kick was activated

Redirect Kick was used on ???

Boeuf Burst was used on ???

Upgraded Kibi Dango was used on ???

Counter Shock was used on ???

Room was used on ??? and ???

Arrow Rain was used on ???

Healing Arrow was used on ???

Delay Arrow was used on ???

Dango Wave was used on ??? and ???

I am usefull was used on ???

Silent Guardian was used on ???

Hard Shelled Shield was used on ??? and ???

Bastard Sword was used to kill @Lord Evil / Hell

You are Hell!
[Passive - Magu Magu No Mi] Any player targetting you with an offensive ability will have it disabled for a phase afterwards.

[Passive - Logia Intangibility] As a logia many things can just outright phase through you, you cannot be moved. You are immune to redirects.

[Active - Great Eruption] Target a player and burn them, they will lose an x shot of one of their abilities.

[Active - Magma Tunnel] You may commute yourself for a phase.( 1 shot)

[Active - Meigou] Target a player and challenge them to an RPS, if they win you become vanilla. If they lose, super kill them. (1 shot) Non refillable, Usable Day 3 or layer.

[Active - Meteor Shower] Locked.

Funds: 1000 Berries.
Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.
Day 8 started you have 24 hours to discuss
You may at any time Vote End Phase to end the phase prematurely

Majority to Vote End Phase is 8

1- @Dr_Professor83 Killed Day 5 Revived Day 5 Taylor Killed Day 6
2- @Pot Goblin
3- @Charlie
4- @RayanOO Replaced by @MUUGEN Killed Night 6 The Lurking Legend
5- @Lord Melkor Lynched Day 3 Eiglaf Revived as a Zombie Day 4 Died Day 6
6- @ConquistadoR
7- @Peroroncino Killed Day 6 Gondor
8- @Flower Modkilled Day 3 Erika The Bounty Hunter
9- @Indigo Killed Night 5 Yoshitsune
10- @AL sama
11- @TAC Lynched Night 5 Admiral Katayude
12- @Dr. Watson
13- @Rej
14- @Mashiro Blue Killed Night 5 Stilton Winner
15- @Ratchet
16- @Tobra Replaced by @master V
17- @Apollo
18- @MangoSenpai
19- @Ekkologix Lynched Day 2 Ben Richter
20- @MitchMatch Killed Day 3 Bonebreaker
21- @Alwaysmind Replaced by @Grammaton Killed Night 6 Brynn
22- @Sallucion Died day 4 Revived Day 5 ??? Lynched Day 6 Sloan
23- @T-Pein™ Killed Day 5 John Cena
24- @Ariess
25- @Vanellope Lhea Replaced by @Worst Game Removed Day 5 ???
26- @Midnight Delight Lynched Day 5 Warden Klaus
27- @MonochromeYoru Killed Night 1 Quentin
28- @MUUGEN Killed Day 4 Commodore Tennet
29- @oddoddfruit
30- @Meeyori
31- @BakiDou Replaced by @Reborn
32- @Juliet
33- @Kurozumi Seven7 Killed Night 1 Vice-Admiral Tokito
34- @Yo Tan Wa
35- @Kerkovian Killed Day 2 Scholazar
36- @Naomi
37- @Mr. Reloaded Killed Night 6 Mathias