Status
Not open for further replies.
do we not understand that scum and cult leader will still do their fuckery during the night phase?
timezones cockblock alot of players
see: melkor

i am okay if i *have* to vote to end the phase, but i do not think it should be the very first option especially if other players log in and get some new info for us

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
do we not understand that scum and cult leader will still do their fuckery during the night phase?
timezones cockblock alot of players
see: melkor

i am okay if i *have* to vote to end the phase, but i do not think it should be the very first option especially if other players log in and get some new info for us
I think the risk of scum getting more day kills off far outweighs the potential that someone who hasn't displayed any investigation abilities suddenly has info.

As an aside, I'm probably shooting Reborn tonight - if you have any other ideas, I'm all ears.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
uhhh skoom besties can any of you stop the lynch? i promise to make it worthwhile (by getting lynched tomorrow instead (extra actions!))
:neesama:

Final Vote Count
Day 8, Final Vote Count

as of post #13918

Meeyori - 9
Ratchet - 2

Naomi: Meeyori
ConquistadoR: Meeyori
Juliet: Meeyori
Rej: Meeyori
Pot Goblin: Meeyori
Dr. Watson: Meeyori
Ratchet: Meeyori
Meeyori: Ratchet
AL sama: Meeyori
Reborn: Meeyori
oddoddfruit: Ratchet

End Day / Phase - 8 (8 needed)
(Naomi, Ratchet, AL sama, Pot Goblin, Reborn, Dr. Watson, Juliet, oddoddfruit)

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

Vote Meeyori, vote end phase
[vote lynch Meeyori]
Vote Lynch Meeyori
vote lynch Meeyori
Vote lynch Ratchet
vote meeyori

vote end phase
Vote Lynch Meeyori

Vote End phase
Vote End Day Phase Early

Day 8 ends
She just wanted to make friends

@Meeyori / Ojuno has been lynched!​

You are Ojuno!
[Passive - Born Leader ] As someone born to lead and taking after your great twin sister Otama you too shall reach greatness! Your vote counts for 2 whenever you manage your first recruit.

[Passive - Ring Leader] You will tank the first kill redirected at you but will lose this passive afterwards.

[Passive - Cult Leader ] The masses love you, the first vote on you is nullified. You also cannot be redirect lynched.

[Active- Kibi Dango] Each night target a player, and if they are zoans cult them.

[Active- Dango Wave ] Ojuno may target 2 players and redirect them away from her for a phase.
---I am usefull--- Ojuno may target a player and protect them, cannot protect the same player twice. Cannot self target.

[Active- Dinner time ] Ojuno may target a player and offer them some food, while they are eating they will be roleblocked. Lasts a phase.

[Active- Cult Following] Target a wagon and add + 2 vote power on it randomly.( 1 shot) Non refillable.

Funds: 1000 Berries.
Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Dango cult and achieve parity!

Rest in peace

Thunder Bagua was used to used to Super Kill ??? but it failed​

Shuron Hakkei was used to Ultra Kill @Destroya / The Gate Keeper

You are The Gate Keeper!​

[Passive - Civilian ] You are an honest and hard working civilian, and people appreciate you for it. The first benefecial action that targets you is absorbed as a one shot.

[Passive - Shield Shield Fruit] A fitting fruit for someone hellbent on protecting those he hold dear, this fruit allows the user to create incredibly tough shields making it hard to catch him unarmed. He cannot be rolecrushed.

[Active- Shield Wall ] The Gate Keeper creates a shield wall out of a boulder near him and plants himself firm against any incoming attacks, he will bounce back the first harmful action targetting him that phase. ( 3 shot)

[Active- Shield Gauntlets ] On Even nights, The gate keeper may pummel a target and kill them.
---Hard Shelled Shields--- On Odd Nights he may target himself and a player and protect from actions.

[Active- Spiky Shield ] The Gate Keeper may create a spiky shield and trap a post in the thread with it, any player that lands on it will bleed for a phase. Vote silencing them.
---Shield Slam--- Anytime during the game The Gate Keeper may target one of the players he caught with his Spiky Shield and make them unable to target him for a cycle.
( 2 shot)

[Active- Shield Fruit Awakening] Awakening this fruit means The Gate Keeper needs not touch things to convert them into shields, he can spawn shields from his surroundings at will. N3 or later he may activate this ability to create a shield dome that will protect himself and 2 other players from all actions. Exceptions may apply. ( 1 shot)

Funds: 1000 Berries.
Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.

Day 8 ends

You have until tomorrow 4 PM EST to send me your actions
If everyone sends in their actions I can start the day earlier

12 players remain

1- @Dr_Professor83 Killed Day 5 Revived Day 5 Taylor Killed Day 6
2- @Pot Goblin
3- @Charlie
4- @RayanOO Replaced by @MUUGEN Killed Night 6 The Lurking Legend
5- @Lord Melkor Lynched Day 3 Eiglaf Revived as a Zombie Day 4 Died Day 6
6- @ConquistadoR
7- @Peroroncino Killed Day 6 Gondor
8- @Flower Modkilled Day 3 Erika The Bounty Hunter
9- @Indigo Killed Night 5 Yoshitsune
10- @AL sama
11- @TAC Lynched Night 5 Admiral Katayude
12- @Dr. Watson
13- @Rej
14- @Mashiro Blue Killed Night 5 Stilton Winner
15- @Ratchet
16- @Tobra Replaced by @master V
17- @Apollo
18- @MangoSenpai
19- @Ekkologix Lynched Day 2 Ben Richter
20- @MitchMatch Killed Day 3 Bonebreaker
21- @Alwaysmind Replaced by @Grammaton Killed Night 6 Brynn
22- @Sallucion Died day 4 Revived Day 5 ??? Lynched Day 6 Sloan
23- @T-Pein™ Killed Day 5 John Cena
24- @Ariess
25- @Vanellope Lhea Replaced by @Worst Game Removed Day 5 ???
26- @Midnight Delight Lynched Day 5 Warden Klaus
27- @MonochromeYoru Killed Night 1 Quentin
28- @MUUGEN Killed Day 4 Commodore Tennet
29- @oddoddfruit
30- @Meeyori
31- @BakiDou Replaced by @Reborn
32- @Juliet
33- @Kurozumi Seven7 Killed Night 1 Vice-Admiral Tokito
34- @Yo Tan Wa
35- @Kerkovian Killed Day 2 Scholazar
36- @Naomi
37- @Mr. Reloaded Killed Night 6 Mathias