Sign-up One Piece Mafia Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never played mafia games before. So, can I play this as an introduction to mafia?. Or is it too advanced for a noob?.
Aries games are the best way to start your Mafia career, these games run on rule of cool, if you love one piece you will love this game, these games aren't meant to be taken to heart, their for fun casual play. Just relax and enjoy the ride, if you need any help with anything going on feel free to pm ask me questions

Zolo

Cope Doctor
July 19th or 20th, giving Drago some time to get his game going but enough time for me to start mines aswell in July like originally planned, my games usually don't last very long, I'll like to start planning my next game asap
D3 is where its at at your games

It wouldn't be a Aries game without the assist mechanic. Pirate Assists are one shot abilities gained in the game. Their is over 100 pirate assists separated into 2 major routes. The Gold Roger Route or the Whitebeard Route. Their is a third route to obtain a Pirate Assist, the Oden Route which allows you to pick between the Whitebeard or Roger Route. To become eligible for a Pirate Assist you must first become part of the...

The first five players to tag me will become eligible to gain a Pirate Assist. If you gain a Pirate Assist you must wait another phase to get another Pirate Assist.

Being first to tag me or a co host will give you the Luffy slot and Oden Route to pick any Pirate Assist from either Roger or WhiteBeard. Being 2nd will give you Kid and access to the Whitebeard Route of Pirate Assists. Being 3rd will give you Law and access to the Pirate Assists of Gold Roger. Being 4th will give you the Zoro Slot and allow you to challenge either the Law, Kid or Killer slot for their pirate assist. Getting 5th will give you Killer slot. What ever Route Luffy takes Killer will take the opposite but it will be randomized their pirate assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.