Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I felt like Ekko has only really starting going after you once he had unravelled, and his ambivalence around your slot is difficult to reconcile. I also would have expected you to be a bit more dismissive around his approach to you, especially after you've deferred to him being Indie over Scum, and lastly I felt like your argument that he is plausibly Indie was not established very strongly. I don't want to get *too* hung up on solving for possible scum partners Ekko may have, because otherwise it just means everything gets thrown out if he flips anything else, but it's something I felt worth noting.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Anyone not having sus = made a favourable position in the game.
Not necessarily

Many are inactives or less posts and aren't getting sussed so that doesn't equate to favourable position in the game.

Also, on your earlier point - Baki stuff got stolen so it's because of thread presence.

Well nah...he took part in the event which was public where he won the assist right in front of everyone so that's why his stuff got stolen and not because he had more thread presence than other players like Charlie or ratchet.

Ratchet

If this ends up being a public lie detector and Ekko is town, I will pivot to joygirl here I think, but I will not take it as fully clearing.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Not necessarily

Many are inactives or less posts and aren't getting sussed so that doesn't equate to favourable position in the game.

Also, on your earlier point - Baki stuff got stolen so it's because of thread presence.

Well nah...he took part in the event which was public where he won the assist right in front of everyone so that's why his stuff got stolen and not because he had more thread presence than other players like Charlie or ratchet.
:okay:

I’m tired.

Why is Ekko mad at you? What did you do Bonbon?

I felt like Ekko has only really starting going after you once he had unravelled, and his ambivalence around your slot is difficult to reconcile. I also would have expected you to be a bit more dismissive around his approach to you, especially after you've deferred to him being Indie over Scum, and lastly I felt like your argument that he is plausibly Indie was not established very strongly. I don't want to get *too* hung up on solving for possible scum partners Ekko may have, because otherwise it just means everything gets thrown out if he flips anything else, but it's something I felt worth noting.
TLDR. You are trying to say we could be partners or
Something? We are not. I firmly believe he is at worst indie. And Im about to prove it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:okay:

I’m tired.

Why is Ekko mad at you? What did you do Bonbon?
I didn't do anything. Lol

Sus on me is because cult failed on me. I mean it's obvious why people are skeptic about this

As far as ekko sus is concerned then I don't actually believe he is making any case on anyone.

He is like

You made a post against me
You are scum then lol

Ratchet

Idk how it works all I know is that it bypasses immunities/protections. It is a one shot and I am
Wasting it here but its worth it Ig.
I kind of don't think so, because if he is Town i think we can both agree Ekko isn't really helping much. If it gets us a better lynch though, I suppose it's good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.