Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesoro was the one Enel chose. I wonder why nobody thought about choosing that since it lets you copy any assist and even amp it. It‘s a gold mine (no pun intended).

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes, but outed means factual. Opinion is not fact. It doesn't matter how confident you are, because facts are not measured by the level of confidence within them. That's kind of why they are facts. Outed is reserved for proven, exposed Scum, not who Ekko says is Scum.
its proven fact

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
lynch is between me reborn ratchet charlie

give me ur thoughts on these 4 and pick one

u can add fuji to the list but thats it. no more today

check melkor emi random asshole doddsy tpein etc..
I'm feelin you for today's lynch

Though Reborn is resistant to cults there's a solid chance that he can be a stronger town role/indie here rather than scum confirmed. Plus I like the way he handled that reveal, very open and straight forward

Ratchet has been focusing on properly playing the game, asking for others' input on his thoughts, and in general feels very townie. Something like that could be considered as NAI but I'm just feelin good towards him.

Other than being a part of my precious Union, Charlie has been very involved as well, I like the way he has been pushing people and he even gave a read list that I feel went well with my current feelings.

You feel off this game, you gave a lot of scum reads but there's not much weight behind them other than saying the person is scum.
I also went back and read through the first exchange between you and Ratchet.

Ratchet was making good points about how you were deflecting his initial arguments and not properly addressing his points. Too focused about what you thought was Ratchet assuming things from your initial .0001% post. Then after that exchange you tell Ratchet that you'll sheep his vote then you start going after a claimed neutral indie. This eventually leads to your machine gun pushes Overall it just feels very off right now.

I recommend others to check out this convo as well btw.

Vote Lynch Ekkologix

Day-1: Pirate Assist

Oni Giri was activated to kill ??? but it was stopped by Black Maria who gained it as a one shot

Oden Cosplayer was activated to copy a pirate assist but it was stopped by Black Maria who gained it as a one shot

i am town
i am not mafia
i am not indie
i am not cult

I am the storm that is approaching
Provoking black clouds in isolation
I am reclaimer of my name
Born in flames, I have been blessed
My family crest is a demon of death
Congratulations Ekko, you successfully pocketed me with this post, especially the second part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.