"translated" by a katakuri swallower perhaps.
Post automatically merged:

The psychology of those fans:
Lmao, they will say Kaido is not Yonko level, just to basically not admit Luffy being on that level!

They will deny the title of a confirmed yonko over giving Luffy that credit lol
kaido weakest yonko
likely say shanks > him by that point as well.

How the Cracker and Doffy fights went down is even more reason why its hard to believe Luffy was even equal to Katakuri. Even in the end Kat was still getting the better of luffy. They werent equals.
he grew in the fight
katakuri stated they were equal
enough said
you conduct whatever analysis you want
sure he had better haki
sure he stood up at the end
but luffy could keep going
and he felt at that point he couldnt so he fell. its that simple.

The psychology of those fans:
Lmao, they will say Kaido is not Yonko level, just to basically not admit Luffy being on that level!

They will deny the title of a confirmed yonko over giving Luffy that credit lol
It will be Zoro fans who are still in denial that their favorite only has serious fights with subordinates and Luffy is the protagonist.
Here will be their playbook of lies:
1. Queen/King is stronger than Kaido guys!
2. Zoro beat Queen/King easier diff than Luffy, he could have beaten Kaido at an easier diff than Luffy.
3. Zoro's finisher "one shot" Queen/King with power to spare- and he didn't even use a technique I invented with my headcanon!
4. Clearly Fujitora is stronger than Kaido because of Kinemon's reaction to Pica.
5. Luffy cheated by having some people injure Kaido, despite Kaido's awakened Dino Zoan giving him insane regen, and Luffy taking damage prior to the fight also.
6. Yeah Luffy beat him in his home territory, but that doesn't mean he is stronger than him yet, he might be in 10 years.
7. Luffy's attacks aren't lethal, ignore Zoro hasn't killed anyone since he's been a strawhat either.
8. Mihawk is stronger than Kaido anyway, because Kaido used a sword to behead Orochi.

It will be Zoro fans who are still in denial that their favorite only has serious fights with subordinates and Luffy is the protagonist.
2. Zoro beat Queen/King easier diff than Luffy, he could have beaten Kaido at an easier diff than Luffy.
3. Zoro's finisher "one shot" Queen/King with power to spare- and he didn't even use a technique I invented with my headcanon!
4. Clearly Fujitora is stronger than Kaido because of Kinemon's reaction to Pica.
5. Luffy cheated by having some people injure Kaido, despite Kaido's awakened Dino Zoan giving him insane regen, and Luffy taking damage prior to the fight also.
6. Yeah Luffy beat him in his home territory, but that doesn't mean he is stronger than him yet, he might be in 10 years.
7. Luffy's attacks aren't lethal, ignore Zoro hasn't killed anyone since he's been a strawhat either.
8. Mihawk is stronger than Kaido anyway, because Kaido used a sword to behead Orochi.
uh
people who say things like this arent exclusively zoro "fans"
in this case, the banter early on is from katakuri stans who insist he is tiers above luffy after the fight
the folks who will say insist luffy isnt close to kaido's level after wano are most prob yonko stans.
your early comment in this thread makes sense now. seems like you have some internal issues with the zoro fandom you need to sort out within yourself. Rent free.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmfao zoros finisher in this arc will be on kaido, make sure you dont quit cause ill be looking for you.