News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.11

The continuation of the fight scene between Zoro and Mihawk! Last time, Perona caught Mihawk with his guard down and she plans to make him pay

"Eat this! Negative Hollow!"

Perona's ghosts laughed emptily 'horo horo horo' as they flew towards Mihawk.

"You screwed up Hawk-Eyes! Get down on your knees and regret the day you were born!"

In that moment, Zoro, who'd been sent flying, resumed his stance and lunged towards Mihawk unexpectedly. Of all the times to do this, he did so while stumbling into the path of the ghosts.

"Ah..."

As soon as she realised, she panicked and tried to stop the ghosts but it was already too late.

With a little swish, the negative hollows passed through Zoro's torso.

"Ooh.."

Zoro dejectedly fell to his knees.

"I'm sorry for walking the same earth as everybody else!"

Zoro apologised as though all the wind had been knocked out of his sails, touching his face to the floor and hanging his head.

As he fell to his knees, his raised hips caused his katana sheath to bump into a standing lamp near the wall. The lamp lost balance and fell onto the bookshelf beside it. The books piled on the shelf fell onto the table where the wine was and the bottle fell over, rolled and...

Crash!

"Ah."

The last remaining bottle of wine fell on the floor and broke.

The one saving grace was that the wine bottle broke exactly into two pieces. Thanks to that, a little bit of wine still remained in the bottom of the bottle. There was barely enough to fill half a glass, but it was enough to make all three stop fighting immediately and carry what little wine remained carefully to the dining room.

"Roronoa, pour it more calmly. Swirling it around like that will let the fragrance out."

"Shut up! If you're gonna complain, pour it yourself Hawk-Eyes!"

"Hey! My glass has less wine than yours by about one millimetre!"

Even as the three of them bickered and squabbled, they struggled to save the remaining wine. Zoro carefully tipped the broken bottle, pouring the wine into two shot glasses with Perona watching closely beside him. Mihawk took the fruits that Perona had abandoned mid-cutting, cutting them up properly so they would fit inside the shot glasses. He placed the fruits into one glass, making an impromptu sangria.

"...It is done. This is really, truly, the last glass."

Perona sighed deeply holding her glass of sangria.

"I really wanted to drink more..."

"I should be the one saying that." Mihawk glared at Perona resentfully, holding his glass of red wine.

"You join us in a toast too." Upon Mihawk's urging, Zoro poured himself a glass of carbonated water.

Perona held up her glass of sangria to the light. At the bottom of the glass, Mihawk's perfectly-cut fruit squares rested. When she shook the glass, they began to swirl and dance around. She would never have been able to cut them so beautifully and delicately herself.

To Perona, Mihawk and Zoro were just roommates. Definitely not nakama. Absolutely not. But they weren't strangers either. They'd help her out if she was in trouble, they would share the same wine, work the fields together - their relationship only went that far. Probably.

"Cheers!"

Red wine, sangria and soda water, the three glasses clanged together on the table.

:perocry::perocry::perocry:

Thank you so much for this! The way you write it makes it easier for me to visualize every scene in the story. You're truly awesome!!! I had fun reading it! ❤❤❤

P.S. I love Mihawk's character even more! He is very strong, intelligent, handsome, independent, a good cook, and has a green thumb, gosh! Is there anything he can't do? 😅❤

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
The continuation of the fight scene between Zoro and Mihawk! Last time, Perona caught Mihawk with his guard down and she plans to make him pay

"You screwed up Hawk-Eyes! Get down on your knees and regret the day you were born!"

In that moment, Zoro, who'd been sent flying, resumed his stance and lunged towards Mihawk unexpectedly. Of all the times to do this, he did so while stumbling into the path of the ghosts.

"Ah..."

As soon as she realised, she panicked and tried to stop the ghosts but it was already too late.

"Ooh.."

Zoro apologised as though all the wind had been knocked out of his sails, touching his face to the floor and hanging his head.

As he fell to his knees, his raised hips caused his katana sheath to bump into a standing lamp near the wall. The lamp lost balance and fell onto the bookshelf beside it. The books piled on the shelf fell onto the table where the wine was and the bottle fell over, rolled and...

Crash!

"Ah."

The one saving grace was that the wine bottle broke exactly into two pieces. Thanks to that, a little bit of wine still remained in the bottom of the bottle. There was barely enough to fill half a glass, but it was enough to make all three stop fighting immediately and carry what little wine remained carefully to the dining room.

"Roronoa, pour it more calmly. Swirling it around like that will let the fragrance out."

Even as the three of them bickered and squabbled, they struggled to save the remaining wine. Zoro carefully tipped the broken bottle, pouring the wine into two shot glasses with Perona watching closely beside him. Mihawk took the fruits that Perona had abandoned mid-cutting, cutting them up properly so they would fit inside the shot glasses. He placed the fruits into one glass, making an impromptu sangria.

"I should be the one saying that." Mihawk glared at Perona resentfully, holding his glass of red wine.

"You join us in a toast too." Upon Mihawk's urging, Zoro poured himself a glass of carbonated water.

Perona held up her glass of sangria to the light. At the bottom of the glass, Mihawk's perfectly-cut fruit squares rested. When she shook the glass, they began to swirl and dance around. She would never have been able to cut them so beautifully and delicately herself.

To Perona, Mihawk and Zoro were just roommates. Definitely not nakama. Absolutely not. But they weren't strangers either. They'd help her out if she was in trouble, they would share the same wine, work the fields together - their relationship only went that far. Probably.

"Cheers!"

Red wine, sangria and soda water, the three glasses clanged together on the table.

Bless thy Lord, Den Den Mushi-sama!!!!!:finally:

"Ah..."

"Ooh.."

Crash!

"Ah."

"Cheers!"

Nun else left to say Perona best girl hands down