News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.14

• Thread starter Deleted member 83
  • Start date
Also it say indestructible strongest creature for kaido.
‘Guess it mean kaido can’t be hurt by zoro attack and other people. Guess it mean rooftop hurts domt exists if we follow word called indestructible

Kaido can beat son goku, Darkseid, torkio, mario, sonic, and beerus at the same time if we take theses words like indestructible amd strongest creature literally .

Beside kaido is not even final boss ,

Theses words are literally fodder hype. There are fodder actually believe kaido is literally invincible.
Go heat some water for my bath

Doesnt mean shit if all she does in the story is lose to Koby. That's what plot fodder is, someone used to prop up another character

Her role in the story would literally be plot fodder and princess for Luffy to rescue. Fuck that.
Fair, at least she will go out with a bang

S

Sasaki Kojirō

but he is in a better condition than current g5 luffy, so he should win now right? Oh no no no.... :milaugh:
I believe you understood what I meant.
But don't forget, who weakened luffy to this point was kaidou alone, who weakened kaidou to that point was luffy + 19 people, and no rest for kaidou.

If we remove those 19 people from the equation, Luffy wouldn't even have reached the g5, he would already be dead.

And of course even if he had reached g5, kaido would be in better shape than him and would still beat him.

D

Deleted member 83

Magazine confirms Akainu and Sengoku are bros :steef:

"Urr durrr sword good marines will rebel against eveil Akainu" theories down so bad :suresure:
Btw that’s from the
“TOP SECRET Marine secret file
The admirals are human too
Instructions on how to treat Marine Admirals” section

Sengoku comments on Sakazuki, Sentomaru comments on Kizaru, Maynard on Fujitora(they have to put a disclaimer that his words are harsh because Fujitora said he’s unbecoming), a G5 marine soldier on Aokiji

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Btw that’s from the
“TOP SECRET Marine secret file
The admirals are human too
Instructions on how to treat Marine Admirals” section

Sengoku comments on Sakazuki, Sentomaru comments on Kizaru, Maynard on Fujitora(they have to put a disclaimer that his words are harsh because Fujitora said he’s unbecoming), a G5 marine soldier on Aokiji
What do they say on kizaru

I believe you understood what I meant.
But don't forget, who weakened luffy to this point was kaidou alone, who weakened kaidou to that point was luffy + 19 people, and no rest for kaidou.

If we remove those 19 people from the equation, Luffy wouldn't even have reached the g5, he would already be dead.

And of course even if he had reached g5, kaido would be in better shape than him and would still beat him.
that's all great but we are talking about post-wano luffy with g5 access, if current near death g5 > weakened kaido, then 100% post-wano luffy > 100% kaido. Hey, there is no shame is being weaker than the MC... and all the future villains that the MC faces :kata:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

that's all great but we are talking about post-wano luffy with g5 access, if current near death g5 > weakened kaido, then 100% post-wano luffy > 100% kaido. Hey, there is no shame is being weaker than the MC... and all the future villains that the MC faces :kata:
Let's agree to disagree man.
I don't want to prolong this any longer.

A huge part of Kaido's power is his endurance though, if they're both 100% Kaido would fuck Luffy up