One Piece Magazine Vol. 9 (April 2020)

can someone say something about this? I dont want to believe that they revealed the name of the flipping ancient kingdom. I hope its just my google translator that is going crazy/ The leaker getting false information

It says: New informations about Robin's novel:

- there isn't any new character from the revolutionary army in the novel.
- according to Koala, there's a kingdom before hundreds of years named "Yukali", And now robin knows about it

(I'm not sure about the spelling of the name, sorry for my terrible language)

Pic from TalkOP
“Wano ver of Sabo and Ace”
Well done Oda, well done :cheers:

@Kiwipom @Sunita you should read this. What an amazing news. :amazing: Can't wait :optimistic:
Ahjdjdjdkfjiejfxbdkkzjdwbdskdiidoco!!!
Great news!!!
Yaay, I'm so glad bro @Bogard :amazing:

I've always hoped that Shueisha will continue with new volumes of Ace's novel, but this is great. I even wanted someone to do a manga based on the novel once, but I saw it as very difficult. So this news brightened my day 😁☺️. Any stuff on Ace that comes out, even if it's filler (obviously this isn't the case), is welcome (plus Oda drew a picture of him again, nice ❤️)

OMG AND HE GET IT FROM BOICHI, IM CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!:catcry::catcry:

Ace vs Viceadmiral Draw
Also Ace vs Jinbe and his final battle against Whitebeard. Or even another panels with Ace vs BB. Im really looking forward for the manga version for Ace novel. Thank you so much Boichi...
I'm glad too my friend ✨☺️❤️
I'd like it to be several chapters of this manga, but I think we will have only a One Shot. Personally I'd like to see Ace vs. Viceadmiral Draw, because I feel that this fight was more detailed in the novel. We would also see Ace's first Armament Haki there.

According Sandman in APforums, no details of the Ace vs. Jinbe fight were shown in the second volume of the novel. @Rivaille's summary also didn't show those details. Neither did the novel talk about the battle of Ace vs Teach (the novel ends when Ace joins Whitebeard Piratesz), unless new volumes of the novel are written in the future (which is difficult, I know it, but since I'm optimistic I still I hope that 🤣....)

I hope, now people will understand how great of a character Ace was, but it also will make his death even more impactful.
I agree with you mate, well said
:cheers:

meh, Boichi art is not good for one piece
:tchpepe:
His gritty art style doesn't work THAT well with One Piece but it still looks amazing, I'm still very excited and looking forward to see his take on Ace.
To be honest, I don't really like Boichi's art style in the One Piece characters either....but I really liked the One Shot "Zoro vs Mihawk" , because the expressions and the performance battle were excellent.

According Sandman in APforums, no details of the Ace vs. Jinbe fight were shown in the second volume of the novel. @Rivaille's summary also didn't show those details. Neither did the novel talk about the battle of Ace vs Teach (the novel ends when Ace joins Whitebeard Piratesz), unless new volumes of the novel are written in the future (which is difficult, I know it, but since I'm optimistic I still I hope that 🤣....)
I know that Jinbe vs Ace was also offscrened in the novel and same for overall Blackbeard part.
But my hopes are open for Draw vs Ace and also probably more details and new added scenes which neither wasn´t mentioned in the novels, at least my dream for the manga version.
Weekly or monthly wouldn´t bet either, but I also think it gonna be a one shot.

Here for these ones who want to see Boichi manga drawing for One piece:
https://mangajar.com/manga/roronoa-zoro-falls-into-the-sea/chapter/One Piece Special

I know that Jinbe vs Ace was also offscrened in the novel and same for overall Blackbeard part.
But my hopes are open for Draw vs Ace and also probably more details and new added scenes which neither wasn´t mentioned in the novels, at least my dream for the manga version.
Weekly or monthly wouldn´t bet either, but I also think it gonna be a one shot.

Here for these ones who want to see Boichi manga drawing for One piece:
https://mangajar.com/manga/roronoa-zoro-falls-into-the-sea/chapter/One Piece Special
lol I can't help but see Dr. Stone characters though.

Lol of course not
It’s the Yukari civilization, a small city state of several hundred years ago, they stated clearly that it was during WG’s time, and it’s area is under WG’s rule
thanks EB :cheers:

but i don't see any benefit from this information, yeah kingdom got destroyed but what the point if we don't know why and who destroy it or even we dont where its?! so what the point of throwing an info as this :luuh:

New information about the Yukali kingdom:
The kingdom has been destroyed and doesn't exist now except for a piece of recipe belongs to the kingdom. The kingdom was existing during the WG's establishment, and was under the rule of the WG. What destroyed the kingdom is another great habitat/country surrounds it.

I want to know this info, when reading one piece and not from a different source. Oda is clearly skipping a lot.

New information about the Yukali kingdom:
The kingdom has been destroyed and doesn't exist now except for a piece of recipe belongs to the kingdom. The kingdom was existing during the WG's establishment, and was under the rule of the WG. What destroyed the kingdom is another great habitat/country surrounds it.

Well this happens, really Nothing Special :luuh: