Spoiler One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 954

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
He is asking that question not to Hawkins but to another guy who is standing close to him.

Hawkins got done in here. Accept the realities. Lol
Nah they were clearly speaking to each other.

Hawkins first thought about Apoo betraying them and asked Law if he had a change of heart. Then Law replied he shouldn't be the one asking it to him and asked if he was leaving him go. That suggest that mid fight, Hawkins had a change of heart

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Seriously, I love the main plot of Wano involving Sanji, the Alliance, Law, et cetera. Udon was cool and Zoro is fine in small bits. But I hope Oda focuses more on this stuff going forward, feels like it's the meat of the arc and needs to be expanded more.
How unfunky. Now I gotta give myself a warning. :lusalty:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hawkins will one or 2 lives gave Law a high high diff battle

But somehow "zoro was gonna beat hawkins" "law is way above Hawkins" huge LOL

Or "Law is YC2" Sanjikun and Kiiro94 lol
We need both those guys over here. Really liven the forum up lmao.

I'm an understanding mod, I'll only give myself 2 warning points :madmonk:
Facts, theyre still trying to forget the past lls
Lmao, just ask'em what Zoro's done with the panel time he's had in Wano. Oda had him hide from the main plot, skip out on time travel exposition and Kaido, then lose his sword again off screen. And they cling to this story line like it's revolutionary.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah they were clearly speaking to each other.

Hawkins first thought about Apoo betraying them and asked Law if he had a change of heart. Then Law replied he shouldn't be the one asking it to him and asked if he was leaving him go. That suggest that mid fight, Hawkins had a change of heart
Yes they had this convo but I am taking about law asking "are you letting me go? Is this another conspiracy then I will play along?

He asked this question to the another guy standing next to him and not Hawkins.

But point is law and Hawkins did go at each other and outcome became clear.

Hawkins definitely had change of heart but there is no evidence suggsting it happened during the fight.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I feel like Law's a real contender, if we compare his panel time to Zoro's since the alliance started. He already replaced Zoro as Luffy's right hand man anyways...
Lmao! No Luffy and Zoro had maximum panel time in wano. Law became Luffy cheerleader.

But it's good he is back to his badass attitude which we all liked and wanted badly

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmao! No Luffy and Zoro had maximum panel time in wano. Law became Luffy cheerleader.

But it's good he is back to his badass attitude which we all liked and wanted badly
Zoro spent Wano avoiding everything that seemed close to the plot, losing his sword off panel and stalemating a nerfed Killer. Tbh, I'd take Law's lack of panel time over whatever the Hell Oda gave Zoro 7 days a week.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.