Spoiler One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 954

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Zoro took multiple lives in seconds lol. As I said start reading the manga Ndule senpai.
You know Hawkins will wreck zoro
Close combat he gives Law high diff battle
You think Zoro with 3 swords will do anything?

Lives depends on fodders not him... Hawkins doesn't like getting hurt even a slight one, he sends it to a doll
He can also transform himself.

You must stop dreaming.
You making mistakes thinking zoro is YC 1/2 lol

Oda wont have a top YC get KOed by nerfed killer hakiless strike
Or struggle vs Hawkins
Or failing to beat a Fox

G2 and g3 got low diffed by Cracker
Zoro will never do that currently... he is g3 tier himself lol.

Sade

Berserk
I've think Oda will finally show Us zoro's conettion to Wano soon, when he will visit Ryuma's grave.

Can't wait to see Enma, but off course I don't think he has already forgot Shushui or maybe Hiyori is just very persuasive at Bed.

Btw Zoro has more panel time than all SN combined bar Luffy in Wano, someone his salty that he is more relevant and the fact that he is more involved in the plot

:)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So is Kaido a half Oni/half human that ate a dragon DF? That guy's club is just like Kaido's
It's weird, I'm half expecting the Numbers to be Dinosaur/Ancient Zoans in Hybrid. One of'em looked like Godzilla / archaic depictions of theropods. Wasn't a believer in the Oni theory, but these guys do make it seem like a close option if they aren't in hybrid.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro spent Wano avoiding everything that seemed close to the plot, losing his sword off panel and stalemating a nerfed Killer. Tbh, I'd take Law's lack of panel time over whatever the Hell Oda gave Zoro 7 days a week.

:cheers:
Zoro didn't avoid anything. It's his opponents who avoid Zoro.

Orochi ran away.

Hiyori pulled Zoro away from Kyoshiro

Gyki and killer got done in

And, above all Kaido got lucky that Zoro got lost or he would be getting slayed in act one itself :funky:

I

Inspector_Mu

Kaido only know 3 people that coming for his head
Luffy
Kidd
Law

He doesn't even mind zoro trash even if he comes with enma lol he will get wrecked

There is a reason why zoro plot revolve around orochi and his men

While Law Kidd luflfy plot revolve around kaido and his len

By the way looks like I was right in Kaido and Big Mom allying themselves. It would go down into a Rox vs Worstgen battle, except that bitch ass Apoo needs to die lol
I agree but i still like apoo :kriwhat:

And i respect his slimey ass hes like early bb but even more obviously slimey lol doubt he even plans on staying with kaido
Takes every opportunity to get as far as possible no matter who he has to fuck over

Plus i like his teeth :goyea:

I

Inspector_Mu

Where did zoro beat Gyukumaru?
Kawa stopped the fight as they matched each other..

Zoro didn't avoid anything. It's his opponents who avoid Zoro.

Orochi ran away.

Hiyori pulled Zoro away from Kyoshiro

Gyki and killer got done in

And, above all Kaido got lucky that Zoro got lost or he would be getting slayed in act one itself :funky:
Kizaru is coming... time for zoro to get another sabaody treatment

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You know Hawkins will wreck zoro
Close combat he gives Law high diff battle
You think Zoro with 3 swords will do anything?

Lives depends on fodders not him... Hawkins doesn't like getting hurt even a slight one, he sends it to a doll
He can also transform himself.

You must stop dreaming.
You making mistakes thinking zoro is YC 1/2 lol

Oda wont have a top YC get KOed by nerfed killer hakiless strike
Or struggle vs Hawkins
Or failing to beat a Fox

G2 and g3 got low diffed by Cracker
Zoro will never do that currently... he is g3 tier himself lol.
:gokulaugh:

I repeat, Zoro took multiple lives from Hawkins, so fast that a FS user was surprised.

Kidd is YC1 for lifting rocks and collecting Ls, but I am dreaming.

You mean Zoro koing him with a low tier attack, in a 2vs 1 situation

Struggle vs Hawkins? are you reading the manga? Zoro took multiple lives in seconds, if that is a struggle I do not wanna know what you think a tough battle is

Failed to beat the fox? Zoro swings gyuki swings, next thing we see Zoro is holding his sword on gyuki, and sitting on him, but he failed to beat him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BM and Kaidou alliance, oh come on its boring :mad:
What? Lol it's anything than boring. This is the best thing happened to Wano plot

By the way looks like I was right in Kaido and Big Mom allying themselves. It would go down into a Rox vs Worstgen battle, except that bitch ass Apoo needs to die lol
Agreed!

Kidd will destroy Apoo for what happened to killer. Can't wait to see his ass kicked by Kidd

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I agree but i still like apoo :kriwhat:

And i respect his slimey ass hes like early bb but even more obviously slimey lol doubt he even plans on staying with kaido
Takes every opportunity to get as far as possible no matter who he has to fuck over

Plus i like his teeth :goyea:
Man, you're supposed to join the Apoo-hate train lol. It's just you and D Sanji that like the bitch.

The least he'll do is serve as a good metric to measure Kidd by.

Status
Not open for further replies.