Spoiler One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 954

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. All 2 of Smoothie's fans on this thread. Since neither character is relevant to the chapter I'll hold off my responses till I make the proper Queen the Funk vs Smoothie thread.

Sanji is invisible again, waiting for the next opportunity to peep.
Smoothie has fans ?? Did they not get the memo that she's useless lmao.

Sanji is actually in one of the panels near background babe Robin.

Only a fool will chose Nami instead of Okiku.
A straight fool.

Lol, I knew Hawkins stood no chance from the moment I saw Drake acting weird. He was outsmarted, but that don't mean he lost fairly. I am eager to see the dolls scattered on the floor in the chapter tommorow or else u are talking non sense as usual.
I don’t get what’s so difficult to accept about Hawkins losing to Law ^^’, man himself admits that Law woulda killed him if he tried anything funny. Plus Hawkins lost dolls to Zoro & Law days ago, isn’t it a bit odd to think Hawkins faced off against Law several days later with Zero dolls given 1.) he literally lured Law out and 2.) his no risk personality? As far as am concerned y’all making excuses.

That said the poster that brought up the blood makes a good point except of course Law tortured Hawkins.

Sorry but Queen can be as reckless as he wants that doesn't mean He is strong.
He can give 0 shit about FS and etc, I don't see any correlation to the powerlevel of someone if We go by that Logic Jack is God tier. ( which is btw...)
Lol the two ain't the same. Queen hurt a yonko and captured it. That's bigger than anything Jack has ever done.
Also Queen ain't as reckless as Jack, nor was portrayed this way. And Jack didn't see Fuji or Sengoku using advanced haki right in front of him yet let it

:cheers:

Oda delivers again, chapter drops on my b-day, and it's got glorious law hype...

Post automatically merged:

I don’t get what’s so difficult to accept about Hawkins losing to Law ^^’, man himself admits that Law woulda killed him if he tried anything funny. Plus Hawkins lost dolls to Zoro & Law days ago, isn’t it a bit odd to think Hawkins faced off against Law several days later with Zero dolls given 1.) he literally lured Law out and 2.) his no risk personality? As far as am concerned y’all making excuses.

That said the poster that brought up the blood makes a good point except of course Law tortured Hawkins.
Preach brother preach
:funky:

he didnt admit he would lose to law. viz states something different ffs

These numbers sound and look like so hype!
Luffy's training with Hyo will really get him to a next level, one step closer to the Emperor monsters.
Didn't like how Zoro just accepted the sword but the chapter will probably be way more deeper than the summary. Shame we have a break next week but it was expected.

L
Lol the two ain't the same. Queen hurt a yonko and captured it. That's bigger than anything Jack has ever done.
Also Queen ain't as reckless as Jack, nor was portrayed this way. And Jack didn't see Fuji or Sengoku using advanced haki right in front of him yet let it

Lolol I don’t think queen hurt big meme can be said ... if anything just like Luffy queen was lucky af

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
View attachment 188

⇨出ろ!!お前たちの命は交換条件だ
Get out!! Your lives are the terms for the exchange.

⇨これを断れば、トラフャルガーローはおまえらの命こど俺の命を取りに来る
If I refuse this, for each and every one of your lives, Trafalgar Law will come for my own.

👆That’s the literal translation. I don’t think Jaimimi’s was wrong to say Law will kill Hawkins if he refuses. What was Viz’s translation?

Status
Not open for further replies.