One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 955

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Zoro being stronger than Sanji was also portrayed much times, in form of declaring Zoro as second in command. Luffy listens to Zoro and f.e. With the incident of Usopp, he made clear to back up luffy. Also on thriller bark with kuma, or by showing similarities to Rayleigh and so on. Zoro is portrayed as his first mate, the second in command, which declares in the normal OP rules, zoro is stronger then Sanji. Like nobody would doubt that king is stronger then Queen, or katakuri stronger then Smoothie...

That doesn’t mean Sanji is pretty strong and part of the monster trio, it also doesn’t take down the rivalry of him with Zoro, but Zoro is by manga stated as above Sanji, always.

I am pretty sure it was stated that Zoro is the 2nd strongest member of Luffy's crew. I Don't know exactly when or where it was stated but that doesn't really matter honestly. It's obvious if you have read one piece from the beginning that Zoro always fought the 2nd strongest person and Sanji the 3rd strongest. They definitely have a rivalry going on but it's clear that Zoro is no doubt about it above Sanji in terms of strength. Not cooking of course :madmonk:
Idk as his past fights in Wano hasn't make him look at top especially thinking on that, he hasn't defeated anyone credible and Sanji have already did on his side easily :myman:.

Though still see big things from both of them in this arc honestly.

So Enma and Shusui have the same grade, while Shusui was already blackened? That probably means it was one of the 50ies, or not?
Additonally Enma has that haki release mechanism. If he gets full control of it Zoro will be able to choose when it drains him out, so he will have some incredibly powerful finishers at his disposal. Seems like a big PU.

Interesting is, on top of that there is still that cursed sword thing. Guys like Mihawk and Shanks might have their own special ability aswell. Opens up a whole new ability concept lol

Though I'm not very impressed by the dc feats Oda chose for displaying Luffy's advanced CoA development. A little bit underwhelming. Seems like I still have to wait for the big boom feats for a littler bit longer... Hmpf. Hopefully Enma and those advanced CoA punches get tested on either bigger objects and/or decent strong opponents.

Great chapter overall. Who's the fucking traitor tho?

I am pretty sure it was stated that Zoro is the 2nd strongest member of Luffy's crew. I Don't know exactly when or where it was stated but that doesn't really matter honestly. It's obvious if you have read one piece from the beginning that Zoro always fought the 2nd strongest person and Sanji the 3rd strongest. They definitely have a rivalry going on but it's clear that Zoro is no doubt about it above Sanji in terms of strength. Not cooking of course :madmonk:
I don't know why people are arguing this haha. I'm a Sanji fan and I do recognize Zoro as stronger, but difference is I think he's only SLIGHTLY above. and I honestly feel the only difference that's making Zoro have a slight edge over Sanji is simply his determination and will which does NOT WAVER at all when he's fighting. His focus is always to win and not accept defeat even if it means death

While, Sanji's mentality is somewhat different in that he would accept a defeat and even stake his pride for the sake of living another day to fight for another day. This kind of different mentality makes Zoro being pushed more, resulting in showing MORE feats and strength wise.

Hell, you can even go back to Baratie arc, and witness the dialogs between Sanji and Zeff about Luffy's unwavering will and his determination of betting his life on the line in the fight. Or even go and see Zoro vs Mihawk and see what Sanji suggested to "throw away your ambition" after Zoro was cut by Mihawk, because in Sanji's mentality, he's somewhat more about living for another day and fight for another day.

Honestly, I feel that's what makes Zoro more tenacious which really makes Zoro stands out slightly more than Sanji

HOWEVER, who is the one character Sanji refuses to actually give up against??? It's Zoro when they face each others, that's why EVEN THOUGH Zoro might have shown us better feats, Sanji when he clashes with Zoro even in comedy scenes, or when they compete against enemies, they appear somewhat equal cause Sanji's will and determination in those moments are equal to Zoro of refusing to lose at all cost against each other.

But when facing other enemies, I feel Zoro sustains this attitude, while Sanji does NOT and I think Zoro sustains it simply because of his promise to Luffy of not losing again, while also his promise to be WSS with kuina. On the other hand, Sanji's dream will only be accomplished if he traveled more until finds all blue, so his survival comes first and before his strength for his ambition, while with Zoro his ambition is strength related, and his promise to Luffy makes him not give up as easily as Sanji.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I mean why even introducing a new sword and confer to it this magnitude of hype if it was nothing but an useless tool. It's such common sense :madmonk:
Permanent black blade>non permanent black blade, it is not a magic sword, it does not amplify your strength, it uses your strength, the fact that it scarred Kaido was because of Oden's haki, not because it is a magic sword forged to kill Kaido.

Zoro being stronger than Sanji was also portrayed much times, in form of declaring Zoro as second in command. Luffy listens to Zoro and f.e. With the incident of Usopp, he made clear to back up luffy. Also on thriller bark with kuma, or by showing similarities to Rayleigh and so on. Zoro is portrayed as his first mate, the second in command, which declares in the normal OP rules, zoro is stronger then Sanji. Like nobody would doubt that king is stronger then Queen, or katakuri stronger then Smoothie...

That doesn’t mean Sanji is pretty strong and part of the monster trio, it also doesn’t take down the rivalry of him with Zoro, but Zoro is by manga stated as above Sanji, always.
Allow me to troll a bit and say except in bounty, and Luffy declaring for Sanji alone out of every crew member who left before that he can't be PK without him LOL
As Sanji states "in your eyes, you shitty mosshead" hahaha

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Permanent black blade>non permanent black blade, it is not a magic sword, it does not amplify your strength, it uses your strength, the fact that it scarred Kaido was because of Oden's haki, not because it is a magic sword forged to kill Kaido.
Yeah but he will perma-blacken it by this arc imo or else goodbye SH alliance dreams of taking a yonko's head :madmonk:

In the end Blackened Enma > Current Shusui no question

Status
Not open for further replies.