One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 955

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah but he will perma-blacken it by this arc imo or else goodbye SH alliance dreams of taking a yonko's head :madmonk:

In the end Blackened Enma > Current Shusui no question
If he makes it permanently black, it will be his haki that does that, not an outside power up, as is stated here. So far it is Shusui>Enma, at best Shusui>=Enma, so it is not a power up. Refer to the post I quoted.

Hitetsu: “Enma” hasn’t been turned into a black sword yet!! Whether or not it can go up in its “ranking” depends on you.

Hitetsu: “Enma” hasn’t been turned into a black sword yet!! Whether it can go up in its “ranking” or not is depended on you.
I see. So, Zoro can actually after turning one of his blades (Wado/Enma) into a black blade, it can rise in the rank from 21 great swords, into the category of 12 supreme swords to become a total of 13 swords or even 14 in case he turned both of Wado and Enma. While if he tunred the Sandai into black, it can join the 21 great blades and be of total 22 swords

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Allow me to troll a bit and say except in bounty, and Luffy declaring for Sanji alone out of every crew member who left before that he can't be PK without him LOL
As Sanji states "in your eyes, you shitty mosshead" hahaha
At least you stated it is troll by yourself :D

We should also compare the bounty’s when both get their update, I guess. About the statement, that’s true, but doesn’t change my arguments.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If he makes it permanently black, it will be his haki that does that, not an outside power up, as is stated here. So far it is Shusui>Enma, at best Shusui>=Enma, so it is not a power up. Refer to the post I quoted.
Zoro is an haki beast that's why blackened Enma will be able to cut Kaido :cheers:

I'm sure Zoro can't just do that with his Shusui

Again no reason to introduce a sword that is just an useless tool

Hahaha, why are people comparing Shusui and Enma

It's OBVIOUS Enma is better after the announcement that Enma is in 21 great swords WITHOUT even turning black

Meaning that Shusui already met it's highest potential by turning black by Ryuuma and it's rank as its highest potential is among 21 great swords

While Enma STILL did not reach its highest potential and did not turn black, so it has the ability to rise to Saijo O-Wazomono while Shusui cannot rise to that level

Point is, for the long run, for Zoro's future evolvement, Enma is better cause it can turn into Saijo O-wazamono, while at current time, Enma is around same level as Shusui, it may be slightly less or equal or slightly above. Doesn't matter. But for the long run, Enma has the ability to evolve, while Shusui met its highest capabilities, so it will not evolve. Which makes Enma far better for Zoro in future

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Zoro is an haki beast that's why blackened Enma will be able to cut Kaido :cheers:

I'm sure Zoro can't just do that with his Shusui

Again no reason to introduce a sword that is just an useless tool
If Zoro can cut Kaido with Enma, he should be able to do so with the rest of his swords, even moreso with Shusui, because it has Ryuma's haki on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.