One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 955

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has been posted yet but it's translation of some of the spoiler pages from Arlong Park forum:

translation thanks to EtenBoby.

This is from the page where Zoro cut the coast -

Kin’emon: Mr.Zoro, I’ll kindly tell you that if it were me... I wouldn’t take it

???:What?!!

Sanji?: He cut the coast!!

???:Kya—

Zorojuuro’s arm is!!

This is from the page were Zoro's arm turns back to normal -

Zoro: why you...give it back!!

Huff......!!

Hitetsu: that blade will release the holder’s “Ryuo” against his will and “cut” more than necessary......!! If it’s an ordinary swordsman, he would be laying on the ground....excellent work.

So? Do you want another sword?

This is from the page were both swords are shown -

The favorite swords of lord Oden: “Ama no Habakiri” that can even cut down the sky and “Enma” whose slash can reach the bottom of hell!!

Both of them belong to “21 Great Grade Swords”, just like Shusui
Man if these are legit, makes me worried for Zoro if he uses it. If it sucks his body like a straw after use, think of facing mutiple enemies around or top tier opponent. He already had durability issues in his past fight. If his opponent(s) attack him while in that state along if he can't hit them right, then he is very defenseless.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Man if these are legit, makes me worried for Zoro if he uses it. If it sucks his body like a straw after use, think of facing mutiple enemies around or top tier opponent. He already had durability issues in his past fight. If his opponent(s) attack him while in that state along if he can't hit them right, then he is very defenseless.
People say, always bet on Zoro.
And you are worried? :sanok:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zoro's the man who has conquered curses. He will conquer Enma.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Nah. Talk about using facts and facts stated this. You guys like to twist facts to state Zoro is above everyone when he isn't. Learn to take criticism instead getting heated if someone critic Zoro.
Facts are,

1. Zoro was about to oneshot Orochi with no effort
2. Zoro is being given a blade that has injured Kaido
3. Zoro wants to avenge Yasu

These aren't including the contexts which moreso support Zoro facing Kaido rather than Orochi.

We will see, but wasn't it stated he return it back after the war?
No.

Didn't expect spoilers to be out this early... spoilers are very interesting.
Zoro sliced the coast with single slash because of sword's will? So he is getting a power up.
Wonder if he will get Nidai too instead of his present Sandai for another upgrade

Oda really rushed through the remaining days.. Luffy leveled up and other alliance members are working hard to make their raid successful but can't believe Beast pirates have 20,000 members.. Don't know if alliance know BMP joined their alliance. It is gonna be one heck of a shock for alliance when they see Bigmom and Kaido together at Onigashima.

Wonder what happened with Law, Hawkins and Drake... Did they join to fight against Kaido? 3000 vs 20000+BMP at island is very highly tilted towards Kaido's side.

I think Jinbe may return when alliance are struggling against Beast pirates. May be straw hat grand fleet can arrive too helping the alliance to get the numbers right against BP and BMP

Facts are,

1. Zoro was about to oneshot Orochi with no effort
2. Zoro is being given a blade that has injured Kaido
3. Zoro wants to avenge Yasu

These aren't including the contexts which moreso support Zoro facing Kaido rather than Orochi.

No.
1. From how it seems, but Oda still hyping up Orochi and them to face off.

2. And? Still it's blade doing work than his skill. Plus it was Oden taming it while combining it's power along with his second sword to scar him. Doesn't mean he can do the same especially we seen how 'plans' work in OP. Always come with a twist and backfire.

3. Yeah. That's why he going after Orochi. You agree with me on this.

Pretty sure it was mentioned in spoilers somewhere.

AGAIN: it’s “the sword will...?!”, not “sword’s will”, it’s another one of Shuhui(provider)’s cut off sentence to create suspense
Oh Thanks!!
Really interested to see what is the result of the slash. I think it will be hype!!

Just noticed the pics..Luffy is training in G4? Glad he did... With the advanced haki concept he can maintain G4 for longer duration as he will have much more control over the amount of haki he is using.

how TF would either of those groups know about the Yonko alliance? Also law alone stronger then both them, with Drake they'd have a higher chance to actually do something then either of those groups.
Jinbe is a smart character, he will understand pretty much the situation once he arrives on Wano and analyze the surrounding.

P.s.
Law alone is stronger than Neko and Jinbe combined?
Sorry but I'm not dealing with bullshit today
Post automatically merged:

Now that Nekomamushi hasn't arrived yet and once of his task other than obvious fighting, is relaying Marco's message to Luffy.
I wonder how vital that message will be.

We all know act 3 is supposed to be tragedy so Luffy's alliance will suffer a great casualty. What if those casualties actually could be prevented if only Luffy heard Marco's message prior to their Onigashima Raid?

Last edited:
Zoro was able to draw his haki back from the sword without a problem.

Zoro doesn't have durability issues, cutting based attacks are dangerous. Even Jack and Luffy have been hurt from cutting attacks. In all Zoro battles in Wano were he was injured it didn't slow him down during the battle. He fought until the battle was over. He even fought Kyoshiro in an injured state and was said to be able to keep up with him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.