One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
More information:
  • Rox looks a lot like Roger, although it's unconfirmed if they're related. They have the same moustache and smile. His full name isn't revealed.
  • Blackbeard's bounty is 2,247,600,000 (I think we already knew this?)
  • When Garp teamed up with Roger, he was actually a bounty hunter. This fight is how he was recognised and picked up by the marines. Roger and Garp were VERY young at this point, and it was long before Roger would become PK.
  • We get a sneak peak at "something" Roger had that made him so powerful. It's called his "greatest treasure" and we only see a silhouette of it.
  • Coby has reported to Marine HQ about the yonko alliance. Sakazuki says he'll take care of things himself and calls for a ship to be prepared.
  • Shanks also hears of the alliance news through his contacts and says to set sail.
My Lord :steef:

Hopefully Blackbeard does some crazy shit to get a boost too. Wouldn’t feel right for Luffy to have a higher bounty than Blackbeard already.
Yup thats for sure. Our main villain shouldn't remain lowest. Lol

But never would've thought that difference would be so high between him and other yonkos coz Teach got everything to be hyped for like 2 strongeat DF, D clan member, one of oldest in WB crew, Destroyed MF etc

I wanna say Roger got matched up against Rox but given Roger & WB’s reiationship, I’m inclined to believe Rox was tag teamed by Roger & Garp & potentially even WB:steef:

So matchups for me were prolly.
Roger v WB (1st Commander)
Garp v Kaidou (2nd Commander)
Shiki? v BM (3rd Commander)

Roger, Garp, Shiki? & or WB? v Rox

Given Garp started being called a hero after it, I doubt Sengoku scrapped with Rox.

Also this chapter is very interesting coz the events in the past make it seem like Rox is repeating itself again on Wano and if you think about it that way, we are still missing an antagonist more significant than Kaidou & BM :steef:

I

Inspector_Mu

We can all agree that current shanks >=Prime Rayleigh>>>Posthawk.
The fact Shanks has 4 billions , close to other emperors and PK + WB who are monsters ...even tho younger tells me he indeed is strong !! Also he has a small crew yet his threat is big as other emperors, only 1 billion off from WB. No wonder why his databook says he grew to clash evenly with WB.

Rayleigh was just a sidekick lol
His bounty and threat will be 2 billion max.

Shanks is back top 5 currently :
Kaido
BM
Akainu
Shanks
Teach

My top 10 all time :

1. Rox
2. Wb
Roger
4. Kaido
5. Shiki