One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot happened while i wasn't here, i'm trying to read all the pages but bruh :catsweat:

I'm disappointed with the wanted posters, only my father Shanks is worth to be edited, maybe Kaido too :giogio:
Lovely color spread...SaNa and Frobin uwu :sweat:
The information about Oden is sick, his hype keep getting bigger.
Not surprised at Fujitora being injured, if the revs couldn't even manage to damage an admiral, then they are shit and fighting a lost cause.
...but no Ryokugyu :catcry:
So no marines in Wano, cool, there is already a lot of characters, still i'm not discarding the possibility of they appearing right at the end.

Chapter is getting better ~

A lot happened while i wasn't here, i'm trying to read all the pages but bruh :catsweat:

I'm disappointed with the wanted posters, only my father Shanks is worth to be edited, maybe Kaido too :giogio:
Lovely color spread...SaNa and Frobin uwu :sweat:
The information about Oden is sick, his hype keep getting bigger.
Not surprised at Fujitora being injured, if the revs couldn't even manage to damage an admiral, then they are shit and fighting a lost cause.
...but no Ryokugyu :catcry:
So no marines in Wano, cool, there is already a lot of characters, still i'm not discarding the possibility of they appearing right at the end.

Chapter is getting better ~
The assasination attempt was related to Fujitora life and the corpse is from Ryokugyu .

:catcry:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme

One Piece Academy - There's 11 pages and it's funny from hiktoj.
I'm actually kinda looking forward to reading that. I wonder if it'll be kinda like One Piece Party...

Reddit probably kicks our ass.
Reddit is only like 1k responses ahead of this thread, but we're more heavily moderated than they are.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Aren't they with more focus on games like Mafia ? There are also good people there ... Nanami is there.
Yeah. No animosity between us, least on this end. Might joke a little now and again but I hope they do well over there.
I'm actually kinda looking forward to reading that. I wonder if it'll be kinda like One Piece Party...

Reddit is only like 1k responses ahead of this thread, but we're more heavily moderated than they are.
I don't go to the reddit too often, but 1k responses isn't too much. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.