News ONE PIECE Manga To End In 3 Years

Tbh I see it feasible to end it within 3-4 years, first of all he aint getting any younger so he wants to wrap it up, include BB, WG, Marines, Revos, Grand Fleet, ancient weapons and One Piece lore in the final arc, no side characters, not 10 chapter flashbacks (except maybe some void century flashback).
The big question really is how much Oda wants to spend on Elbaf. And I know that the "Elbaf will be skipped" memes are funny but Oda loves viking stuff
Because we still haven't met Loki for example

3 years is possible if he goes back to his old writing style and cuts the next few arcs in half

Elbaf could be 30-40 chapters if he really wants to stretch it then he leaves the rest for the final war

But from what I’m hearing 3 years is what Oda wants but isn’t what may actually happen

It’s on track to end in 5

I

Indigo

Shanks meets Luffy in Wano right now, even if he doesn't want to

Luffy then gets asked to help the revolutionaries against the WG, i think Vivi could still be captured by Im and the marines just don't know about it

so it could be

Luffy + Sabo (Straw Hat Fleet + Revolutionaries) + Warlords against the WG

while Shanks and Blackbeard have a race for the One Piece in the background

imagine how fast paced that would be

I

Indigo

Imo Elbaf will be Zou but expanded
Like for example on Zou Luffy didn't even meet the big bad of the arc (Jack) while on Elbaf there's probably gonna be some sorta conflict between Loki and Luffy
No way we're getting Zou but extended for Elbaf, even if it is 5 years.

Zou itself was already 1 year long

Especially with Oda's personal goal being 3 years

I just don't think Elbaf will be this arc people are expecting

Nah i believe him. The guy seems confident this time around and his 5 years prediction really wasn't THAT far off considering the pandemic etc.

We just really have to get rid of those fucking scabbards lol
I'be truly pissed if we spent more time one samurai garbage than BB, WG, Marines, Revos, Grand Fleet, ancient weapons and One Piece lore all together. Wano started over 4 years ago.