News ONE PIECE Manga To End In 3 Years

Because it makes zero sense when you tie in the FI prophecy, Im, and God Valley stuff.

Also...going to Elbaf after Laugh Tale?
It's not luffy who will destroy FI, it's lurking legend, who will then target zunisha and take it to elbaf

After wano, we are gonna have three simultaneous mini arcs, which are Mary Geoise, impel down and vegapunk island (one island for each of monster trio)

During these which should last around 30 to 40 chapters, we will have introduction of lurking legend, imu, gorosei, bb destroy Mary geoise, kizaru Magellan and lucci defeated, rescuing Hancock, and basically tying all loose ends (vegapunk, ancient weapons, some lore ... etc)

After lurking legend destroys fishmen island and targets elbaf next, monster trio will reunite in New marineford (after escaping their three islands), where they escape three admirals (brief clash) and set course to Elbaf (where rest of SHs were already at and usopp already had his alone time and sub arc with giants, convincing them to prepare for war)

So by the time we have 90-100 chapters left, it will be shown that luffy and his allies are headed to Elbaf, lurking legend too, bb pirates, red hair pirates, imu and his small team (not revealed yet), akainu decides it's time to end everything and also takes entire army, Dragon and revos go too and much more

It's basically similar to arabasta arc but instead of "they all clash at alubarna" it will be "at elbaf" instead

And yes, laugh tale will be visited right before elbaf

The plan has always been:
WCI ---> Wano ---> Crew Separated ---> Laugh Tale ---> Elbaf ---> Ending (True treasure that Roger couldn't get)

It's not luffy who will destroy FI, it's lurking legend, who will then target zunisha and take it to elbaf

After wano, we are gonna have three simultaneous mini arcs, which are Mary Geoise, impel down and vegapunk island (one island for each of monster trio)

During these which should last around 30 to 40 chapters, we will have introduction of lurking legend, imu, gorosei, bb destroy Mary geoise, kizaru Magellan and lucci defeated, rescuing Hancock, and basically tying all loose ends (vegapunk, ancient weapons, some lore ... etc)

After lurking legend destroys fishmen island and targets elbaf next, monster trio will reunite in New marineford (after escaping their three islands), where they escape three admirals (brief clash) and set course to Elbaf (where rest of SHs were already at and usopp already had his alone time and sub arc with giants, convincing them to prepare for war)

So by the time we have 90-100 chapters left, it will be shown that luffy and his allies are headed to Elbaf, lurking legend too, bb pirates, red hair pirates, imu and his small team (not revealed yet), akainu decides it's time to end everything and also takes entire army, Dragon and revos go too and much more

It's basically similar to arabasta arc but instead of "they all clash at alubarna" it will be "at elbaf" instead

And yes, laugh tale will be visited right before elbaf

The plan has always been:
WCI ---> Wano ---> Crew Separated ---> Laugh Tale ---> Elbaf ---> Ending (True treasure that Roger couldn't get)
Doubt lol

U think one piece ends when they find laugh tale? lol
Nope. I just don't believe that structure. Personally:

- Wano
- Fullalead/Vira/Elbaf (idk what's next ofc)
- Lodestar (to show us the physical end of Grandline and a milestone)
- Laugh Tale
- Final War (New Marineford/Mariejois/Fishman Island)
- God Valley

Not saying any or all of these are happening or will at all be long arcs, but I believe in this "rough" structure.

Nope. I just don't believe that structure. Personally:

- Wano
- Fullalead/Vira/Elbaf (idk what's next ofc)
- Lodestar (to show us the physical end of Grandline and a milestone)
- Laugh Tale
- Final War (New Marineford/Mariejois/Fishman Island)
- God Valley

Not saying any or all of these are happening or will at all be long arcs, but I believe in this "rough" structure.
Lodestar and God Valley are not needed .

Elbaf is definitely happening because it has connection to final poneglyph and will fullfill ussop's dream.

There is high possibility route to laughtale requires person to journey through elbaf. This is likely possibility big mom suggested elbaf is key to pirate king throne.

Lodestar and God Valley are not needed .

Elbaf is definitely happening because it has connection to final poneglyph and will fullfill ussop's dream.

There is high possibility route to laughtale requires person to journey through elbaf. This is likely possibility big mom suggested elbaf is key to pirate king throne.
Not needed and what happens in reality are 2 different things. It's about the journey and both islands have been justifiably teased in the story.

These are things I expect to see because the author has teased them. I'm not saying they are happening.
Post automatically merged:

38 chapters per year
For 3 years? Most rushed ending ever.
The real interview he still says 5. He just wants it to he 3 lol. Though he's been saying 5 for 3 years. If it was accurate already, we'd only have 2 years left of the manga lmao

Not needed and what happens in reality are 2 different things. It's about the journey and both islands have been justifiably teased in the story.

These are things I expect to see because the author has teased them. I'm not saying they are happening.
I think its possible God valley tale needs flashback i expect it will not go beyond 2-3 chapters . It has way too many spoilers to end game .

Lodestar is final island of new world roger already visited there . Oda may just cover this up in flashback.

38 chapters per year
For 3 years? Most rushed ending ever.
He can complete final arc in 10 chapters that would be rushed.

38*3 =114 chapters

More than enough to cover final arc mate .

I think its possible God valley tale needs flashback i expect it will not go beyond 2-3 chapters . It has way too many spoilers to end game .

Lodestar is final island of new world roger already visited there . Oda may just cover this up in flashback.

He can complete final arc in 10 chapters that would be rushed.

38*3 =114 chapters

More than enough to cover final arc mate .
It took Oda 150 chapters to finish an arc with only 20% of the characters that are about to be involved in the endgame.

Its not ending that quickly, and he even said it's still "officially" 5 years, not 3. That was him jokingly saying thats what he wants it to be