News ONE PIECE Manga To End In 3 Years

I’m telling you we’re in for a huge speed up in plot progression:

We have law getting taken out by Blackbeard
Next well have Kidd getting taken out by Shanks
Finally we’ll get Shanks taken out by Blackbeard

Blackbeard will then have 3 poneglyphs and location of the fourth.

Luffy and Blackbeard will simultaneously fight on Elbaf for the final Poneglyph.

While the pirates duke it out:
The world government and Akainu will fight and defeat the Revolutionary army (reason will connect to Vegapunk)

Cross Guild will claim the pluton and defeat the weakened world government after that

Luffy will discover the void century on raftel and realize his secret dream is possible after the fall of Mariejoa

Straw hats vs Cross Guild final war will occur
More or less, something like this will happen.

@Paperchampion23 doesn't want to accept it.

That does seems to be the case. Oda is focusing a lot for BB. I have zero idea what oda's plans are for shanks though. I was not including him in this timeline
Oda is setting up a time bomb with BB
people need to be sure BB have equal chance of getting laugh tale like Luffy
that's why he is showing BB Vs Law

BB and Luffy will fight over the final RP

More or less, something like this will happen.

@Paperchampion23 doesn't want to accept it.
We are progressing fast to endgame from the looks of it. BBP vs SH will soon happen imo give or take 25 chapters at most

The fuck are you both smoking lmao.

Paper champion still in denial:gokulaugh:
You shouldn't even talk mister 1200. You still think the manga will end in 135 chapters, less than Wano's length now.

Post automatically merged:

Oda is setting up a time bomb with BB
people need to be sure BB have equal chance of getting laugh tale like Luffy
that's why he is showing BB Vs Law

BB and Luffy will fight over the final RP
Which makes perfect sense but these guys are insinuating its all meant to happen magically at lightning fast pace even though Luffy is nowhere near BB or the 4th Poneglyph or Laugh Tale right now lmao.

And that doesn't include literally everything else happening either

It's clear that Oda wants to end it quickly. We already have BB vs Law.
You act like thats BB vs Luffy lol...whether or not they fight still leaves luffy on the same journey of progress.

Last edited:
The fuck are you both smoking lmao.

You shouldn't even talk mister 1200. You still think the manga will end in 135 chapters, less than Wano's length now.

Which makes perfect sense but these guys are insinuating its all meant to happen magically at lightning fast pace even though Luffy is nowhere near BB or the 4th Poneglyph or Laugh Tale right now lmao.

And that doesn't include literally everything else happening either

You act like thats BB vs Luffy lol...whether or not they fight still leaves luffy on the same journey of progress.
Cope

Honestly it makes sense that SHs vs BB pirates take place on Elbaf for one reason: Usopp.

Yes Elbaf is the most hyped up island in One Piece; however, it’s heavily connected to Usopps character which makes it the perfect place for him to complete his dream.

And there’s no better way of having Usopp complete his dream than by having Usopp avenging his father the ideal brave warrior of the sea in Usopps eyes.

So I see we have 30 chapters until SH Pirates vs BB Pirates.

15 chapters for the Egghead arc to finish along with shanks and BB to make their moves

15 chapters of adventure in Elbaf

Nothing has happened yet lmfao
Why you triggered?

Honestly it makes sense that SHs vs BB pirates take place on Elbaf for one reason: Usopp.

Yes Elbaf is the most hyped up island in One Piece; however, it’s heavily connected to Usopps character which makes it the perfect place for him to complete his dream.

And there’s no better way of having Usopp complete his dream than by having Usopp avenging his father the ideal brave warrior of the sea in Usopps eyes.

So I see we have 30 chapters until SH Pirates vs BB Pirates.

15 chapters for the Egghead arc to finish along with shanks and BB to make their moves

15 chapters of adventure in Elbaf
Giving 2 much importance to usopp. He did nada in Wano. He can't be the main reason but side reason for elbaf. Final poneglyph maybe located in Elbaf

Why you triggered?

Giving 2 much importance to usopp. He did nada in Wano. He can't be the main reason but side reason for elbaf. Final poneglyph maybe located in Elbaf
I'm not though. I'm just laughing at the fact that you think 30 chapters will be enough to set up and defeat BB in an arc not really related to him lol. Especially when you compare how long it took the last 2 Yonko to go down...

I'm not though. I'm just laughing at the fact that you think 30 chapters will be enough to set up and defeat BB in an arc not really related to him lol. Especially when you compare how long it took the last 2 Yonko to go down...
It can easily be the case. I am not saying BB will be taken down in 30 chapters rather the fight will start after 30 chapters max. Possibly less. The fight itself can be long obvi

Yes. You alone is coping lmfao
Again, who's "coping"? Sounds like you are, on the account of "wishing" us to get to a conflict that has no grounds of starting yet.

You are wishing for an arc that realistically has nothing to do with Blackbeard (yes, he's fighting Law, doesn't matter, he's not at Egghead and the main plot has nothing to do with Blackbeard here) to end quickly or to involve him.

You "want" them to fight in like 30 chapters, which has NEVER happened before in this series whatsoever with major arc antagonists. It took nearly 100 chapters to get to Doflamingo's beginning with Punk Hazard. It took well over 200 chapters to get to Kaido and Big Mom after being set up by Zou.

Blackbeard has barely gotten a backstory, nor even plot setup to come into contact with Luffy.
Yes, the Koby thing will probably lead to It eventually. Yes, they probably can and will fight at or before Laugh Tale over One Piece.

But really, 30 chapters lmfao. After everything you know about this series. if you said closer to 100 over the course of Egghead leading to Fullalead and then maybe Elbaf (where he could go down), then I'd believe it more. Even that right there only assumes ~30 chapters for the next 3 arcs, which I just highly doubt.

We've only had one "short" arc post TS guys...and all that led to were 2 of the longest arcs in the series to deal with 2 Yonko. But sure, let's assume BB will be dealt with faster than Crocodile just because lmao

Again, who's "coping"? Sounds like you are, on the account of "wishing" us to get to a conflict that has no grounds of starting yet.

You are wishing for an arc that realistically has nothing to do with Blackbeard (yes, he's fighting Law, doesn't matter, he's not at Egghead and the main plot has nothing to do with Blackbeard here) to end quickly or to involve him.

You "want" them to fight in like 30 chapters, which has NEVER happened before in this series whatsoever with major arc antagonists. It took nearly 100 chapters to get to Doflamingo's beginning with Punk Hazard. It took well over 200 chapters to get to Kaido and Big Mom after being set up by Zou.

Blackbeard has barely gotten a backstory, nor even plot setup to come into contact with Luffy.
Yes, the Koby thing will probably lead to It eventually. Yes, they probably can and will fight at or before Laugh Tale over One Piece.

But really, 30 chapters lmfao. After everything you know about this series. if you said closer to 100 over the course of Egghead leading to Fullalead and then maybe Elbaf (where he could go down), then I'd believe it more. Even that right there only assumes ~30 chapters for the next 3 arcs, which I just highly doubt.

We've only had one "short" arc post TS guys...and all that led to were 2 of the longest arcs in the series to deal with 2 Yonko. But sure, let's assume BB will be dealt with faster than Crocodile just because lmao
You quoted me. You are salty as hell lol. I am not reading your copium. Stay delusional