News ONE PIECE Manga To End In 3 Years

Man... since Gyojin Island, Punk Hazard, Dressrosa Whole Cake Island... even Wano has a bit of it.

Almost EVERY VILLAIN/CHARACTER has contact with this party, the underworld here in the One Piece world. It's a key plot that GODA doesn't want to touch for some reason but he opened long time ago LMAO.

There's a major plot here but GODA is skipping it changing his own manga at this time. Because "muh predictable by fans, h3h3h3". Yeah, sure...
Confused, it took him 600+ chapters to address Vegapunk bro....what logic is telling you that he's for sure going to skip anything lmao
Post automatically merged:

Oda: 3 years, 5 years, 15 years…what’s the difference?
In reality it's just content. A story this long and with its breadth of characters honestly deserves to have decent presence and payoff of its final villains and characters that have been around for most of the story, and there are still a fuck ton.

Kaido and BM got 200+ chapters of presence and payoff. It's only fair Blackbeard gets signficant space and time, as other major characters (Vegapunk, Dragon, Shanks, Akainu, Im, etc) should as well. And currently, we are just at the point where Vegapunk is just now being tackled.

We don't need 200 chapters to do these things, but they need space to breathe and not feel like we are rushing.

Currently I don't think we are, and I'm not sure why people think that lol. 90% of this forum didn't believe Vegapunk would his own dedicated arc, now here we are, and it's also just now tying in heavily with Revo's and Dragon

Last edited:
3 years mean 90 chapters

Oda has BB and Im easily 300 chapters

he has a lot of backstories then sad side characters it takes 300 chapters for him 7 years

Rob Lucci was one of the brokers, or do you mean someone else
Someone else (yes, Rob Lucci was also a broker).

Confused, it took him 600+ chapters to address Vegapunk bro....what logic is telling you that he's for sure going to skip anything lmao

In reality it's just content. A story this long and with its breadth of characters honestly deserves to have decent presence and payoff of its final villains and characters that have been around for most of the story, and there are still a fuck ton.

Kaido and BM got 200+ chapters of presence and payoff. It's only fair Blackbeard gets signficant space and time, as other major characters (Vegapunk, Dragon, Shanks, Akainu, Im, etc) should as well. And currently, we are just at the point where Vegapunk is just now being tackled.

We don't need 200 chapters to do these things, but they need space to breathe and not feel like we are rushing.

Currently I don't think we are, and I'm not sure why people think that lol. 90% of this forum didn't believe Vegapunk would his own dedicated arc, now here we are, and it's also just now tying in heavily with Revo's and Dragon
Easy... just look at the brokers from Punk Hazard, we know 0 since chapter 674, then we have more or less the same lesson with the underworld Emperors... the ones who we won't even know if they escaped from WCI, their powers, abilities, alliances...

If this is not GODA trying to make his own readers look into fools (maybe he thinks there that nobody remember all of this stuff LMAO).

He's like trying to bury it, because, well, he's rushing and people only wants Zoro and boobs.

I think an other 60-80 chapters fo wrap this up and elbaf. 20-40 chapters logue tail, depending on the on the flashback of the ancient kingdom there.
180-200 chapter final war and wrap everything up.

thats between 260 and 320 chapters.
So thats between 6 and 7 years.

I mean nothing has real happened in 13 years. Luffy took down another shichibukai, big mom and kaidou tripped and fell into a volcano. Gz3rp layed the smack down on aokiji. Kidd and Law