News ONE PIECE Manga To End In 3 Years

The fuck are you both smoking lmao.

You shouldn't even talk mister 1200. You still think the manga will end in 135 chapters, less than Wano's length now.

Post automatically merged:

Which makes perfect sense but these guys are insinuating its all meant to happen magically at lightning fast pace even though Luffy is nowhere near BB or the 4th Poneglyph or Laugh Tale right now lmao.

And that doesn't include literally everything else happening either
Post automatically merged:

You act like thats BB vs Luffy lol...whether or not they fight still leaves luffy on the same journey of progress.
Negationist. :parkcry:

"For me, from the end of Wano, in 5 years Oda will finish the manga" i said that in the past, and now i can confirm it.
Maybe less? Maybe yes. But sure no more than 5.

We'd be lucky if the current arc ends within 3 years.
Lol nah I don't think this one is gearing up to be large (that'd be longer than DR for example lol). I think it's a 1-1.5 year arc. Probably 40-60 chapters.
Conservatively, I think the series is lasting to "around" vol 130-140.

- We are at vol 105 now with Egghead, which imo, should be 3-5 volumes at most. I personally think by 108-110, we'll be moving onto something else.

- Now whether that's Fullalead, Elbaf and/or Lodestar (what we know in theory may come after Egghead), that could last us anywhere from 5-15 more volumes of content BEFORE Laugh Tale.

- I personally think that by ~120 or so, we'll be at Laugh Tale, learning what we need to know and potentially facing Blackbeard (all of this could take another 5-10 volumes... if its just lore then itll be shorter.).

Then you just have the Final war....which might possibly be the longest arc the series has done (i.e. 10-15 volumes) before the series ends.

If we take into account these "5" locations (and who knows, there could be more), long or short, you can start to see how a 130-140 scale makes sense for this series. Even if it's just Elbaf, Laugh Tale and the Final War, it's hard to even justify how the series could end at 120 when Egghead just started lol.

Anyway, I'd sooner guess 130-140 than that, even if it contradicts what Oda is saying. But I'm someone believes he's measuring the journey to Laugh Tale (which we may get to in 3-5 years), and thus the end of Luffy's journey, not the full end of the story.

Lol nah I don't think this one is gearing up to be large (that'd be longer than DR for example lol). I think it's a 1-1.5 year arc. Probably 40-60 chapters.
Conservatively, I think the series is lasting to "around" vol 130-140.

- We are at vol 105 now with Egghead, which imo, should be 3-5 volumes at most. I personally think by 108-110, we'll be moving onto something else.

- Now whether that's Fullalead, Elbaf and/or Lodestar (what we know in theory may come after Egghead), that could last us anywhere from 5-15 more volumes of content BEFORE Laugh Tale.

- I personally think that by ~120 or so, we'll be at Laugh Tale, learning what we need to know and potentially facing Blackbeard (all of this could take another 5-10 volumes... if its just lore then itll be shorter.).

Then you just have the Final war....which might possibly be the longest arc the series has done (i.e. 10-15 volumes) before the series ends.

If we take into account these "5" locations (and who knows, there could be more), long or short, you can start to see how a 130-140 scale makes sense for this series. Even if it's just Elbaf, Laugh Tale and the Final War, it's hard to even justify how the series could end at 120 when Egghead just started lol.

Anyway, I'd sooner guess 130-140 than that, even if it contradicts what Oda is saying. But I'm someone believes he's measuring the journey to Laugh Tale (which we may get to in 3-5 years), and thus the end of Luffy's journey, not the full end of the story.
So no underworld, huh? Have you already done with One Piece being rushed or still not convinced...?
:risitameh::ihaha::shame:

So no underworld, huh? Have you already done with One Piece being rushed or still not convinced...?
:risitameh::ihaha::shame:
How did you pull anything from my comment as me believing it's being "rushed" lmao? I literally gave a timetable of 130-140 volumes that's anywhere from 8-12 years left of story..

Underworld shit could be part of any current arc. It could be part of Egghead, Fullalead, Elbaf or Lodestar. It could be part of the Final War. I never believed that the Underworld would have it's own focused arc with a main villain. All I believe is that it will be addressed.

Would I like a dedicated arc? Sure. Do I expect one? No, because it's never been set up that way to expect it.

Edit: Note, that Cross Guild is already addressing it. They've attracted multiple groups from shady organizations. Kuzan himself was rumored to have affiliates with it a well, not just BB. It's getting addressed regardless.

Last edited:
How did you pull anything from my comment as me believing it's being "rushed" lmao? I literally gave a timetable of 130-140 volumes that's anywhere from 8-12 years left of story..

Underworld shit could be part of any current arc. It could be part of Egghead, Fullalead, Elbaf or Lodestar. It could be part of the Final War. I never believed that the Underworld would have it's own focused arc with a main villain. All I believe is that it will be addressed.

Would I like a dedicated arc? Sure. Do I expect one? No, because it's never been set up that way to expect it.

Edit: Note, that Cross Guild is already addressing it. They've attracted multiple groups from shady organizations. Kuzan himself was rumored to have affiliates with it a well, not just BB. It's getting addressed regardless.

Man... since Gyojin Island, Punk Hazard, Dressrosa Whole Cake Island... even Wano has a bit of it.

Almost EVERY VILLAIN/CHARACTER has contact with this party, the underworld here in the One Piece world. It's a key plot that GODA doesn't want to touch for some reason but he opened long time ago LMAO.

There's a major plot here but GODA is skipping it changing his own manga at this time. Because "muh predictable by fans, h3h3h3". Yeah, sure...

Man... since Gyojin Island, Punk Hazard, Dressrosa Whole Cake Island... even Wano has a bit of it.

Almost EVERY VILLAIN/CHARACTER has contact with this party, the underworld here in the One Piece world.

There's a major plot here but GODA is skipping it changing his own manga at this time. Because "muh predictable by fans, h3h3h3". Yeah, sure...
The underworld of the OP world is going to fully align with Cross Guild and join in the take down of the WG and be the final villains of the straw hats.