News One Piece Odyssey

Finally, an RPG one piece.
Man this could actually be tempting and make me to return to my gaming life and playing it.
Thinking right now seems impossible given my two sons one is newborn and the other is 3.
But a man's dream never dies :josad:
As we get older, time is scarce, so we prioritize whats important and have to make sacrifices. Oh the joy, but sometimes you got to say yolo, and sit your behind on the couch and play for few days. lol

I have a speculation that once One Piece ends, there will be an adventure-RPG One Piece game like this; along with downloadable contents (other characters story besides of SHP). The first walkthrough may follow the OG storyline, and when the game ends there will be β€œNew Game+” where the crew has been completed since beginning + latest stats they are before finishing the game

As we get older, time is scarce, so we prioritize whats important and have to make sacrifices. Oh the joy, but sometimes you got to say yolo, and sit your behind on the couch and play for few days. lol
I will do it brother.
I will be great at everything, husband and father and when the time comes my wife will give me an hour..
Midnight when everyone is sleeping :suresure:
But i will play that game