News One Piece Odyssey

G

Gorosei Informer

G

Gorosei Informer

No real talk about the villain of the game. I'm guessing it's either that explorer guy or the weird statue thing that chases the Straw Hats.
I'm sure it's that guy, he looks menacing in the art from that tweet above. He looks strong and has guns too, kinda reminds me of Calgara a little too. I'm getting villain vibes from him.

The Straw Hat Pirates shipwreck on a mysterious island, the crew is separated, and Luffy loses his straw hat. Luffy, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, and Franky ventured onto the island to find Zoro, Nami, and Brook. They wandered into King Kong Garden and saw Nami from a distance, cornered by a Del Kong. Fighting their way through Eisas and Dry Penguins, they arrived at the Del Kong's nest, but before the creature could hurt Nami, Zoro appeared and intervened.

When the Five Elders learn that the Straw Hat Pirates have shipwrecked on Waford, they send a certain person to the island.[3]

On Waford, the Straw Hat Pirates meet Adio Suerte, a wandering explorer, and Lim, a young woman with the abilities to steal people's abilities and seal them in a cube. She returns Luffy's straw hat and steals the crew's abilities, dispersing the cube that contains them into pieces. The pirate crew must find their lost abilities and explore Memoria, a world built from their memories. This takes the crew to recreations of Arabasta Kingdom, Water 7, Enies Lobby, Marineford, and Dressrosa, where they encounter familiar friends and foes.

No Zou and WCI? That sucks...

The plot sounds a little like Unlimited Workd Red to me and Lim seems like she might play a role like Pato from World Red too?

I've heard the games reuse this trope of recreating past events, memories, locations and thats what World Red did and this game is doing too.

Seems promising anyway, I'm excited for this. World Seeker just seemed like a huge disappointment.

A Kakarot if not a Xenoverse type game would be great but I need PW5 with playable Roger, Rayleigh, Beast Pirates, Monet etc.