News One Piece Odyssey

G

Gorosei Informer

With the game dropping soon, I’m expecting that you’ll get it?

@Warchief Sanji D Goat said he’s getting his copy between him and myself not sure if anyone else on the site is getting this game…

I already pre-ordered my copy
Heh, I was tempted to ask if anyone else was gonna pre-order it! I'm probs gonna get soon when I get paid if I have the money spare. Or in a few weeks at worst.

Very nice Baiken sig btw!

:lumazed:

Heh, I was tempted to ask if anyone else was gonna pre-order it! I'm probs gonna get soon when I get paid if I have the money spare. Or in a few weeks at worst.

Very nice Baiken sig btw!

:lumazed:
Baiken is wife material, it looks like Zoro might have a stand-off with Aokiji
:myman:
I'd probably watch some walkthrougs of the game and if it looks promising will buy it
I'm an idiot though, slap OP or DB on a video game most likely I'll buy it, except for this ... looks like garbage

G

Gorosei Informer

Baiken is wife material, it looks like Zoro might have a stand-off with Aokiji
Absolutely facts! Being marrried to Baiken would be a dream come true and heaven on earth, legitimately die happy there! Female gigachad as a wife? Lmfao.

Zoro vs Aokiji would be great! Just like how he faced Kizaru in World Seeker at least! Hopefully in a future OP game, that is post Wano, we could get Zoro vs Aramaki and ideally Sanji vs Aokiji or Kizaru too!

I'd love to play as Aramaki/Green Bull especially in a Pirate Warriors game too!

:cheers::stealthblack::steef::araboss::finally:

I'm an idiot though, slap OP or DB on a video game most likely I'll buy it, except for this ... looks like garbage
Ahahaha thats a mood! Breakers did seem kinda iffy/dodgy but I love the concept, despite hating multiplayer games lol. Its a very cool concept though!
I'm surprised we didn't get game of this effect with a top tier like an Admiral, a Yonko especially Kaido or Bullet for example!

Breakers is mad sus because of this sound effect lol:

kingufy:saden::risitameh::emohiyo:

OK, here's some spoilers. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW CERTAIN THINGS!

So, Adio Suerte is indeed the main villain. However, he's like a male counterpart to Robin. Even the way he uses his powers mirrors Robin's pose.

It turns out Waford was originally a Sky Island that fell into the sea, and they had such advanced weather manipulation technology that their main device, the "Divine Breath" was considered an Ancient Weapon! So, naturally, the WG slaughtered them all. It also turns out that a member of his tribe was going to sell him to the WG to save her skin, but he escaped, so she was killed in his place. Meaning he is the last of his people.

Also, Lim isn't actually human, and was "made" by Adio's tribe to help regulate the Colossus, whose power cores are the keys to the Divine Breath with her cube power. Basically, he used Lim and the Straw Hats to get his hands on the Divine Breath so he could destroy the world in the name of vengeance against his slaughtered people.

And I do believe he has the highest non-canon bounty at 2,009,430,000.

G

Gorosei Informer

OK, here's some spoilers. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW CERTAIN THINGS!

So, Adio Suerte is indeed the main villain. However, he's like a male counterpart to Robin. Even the way he uses his powers mirrors Robin's pose.

It turns out Waford was originally a Sky Island that fell into the sea, and they had such advanced weather manipulation technology that their main device, the "Divine Breath" was considered an Ancient Weapon! So, naturally, the WG slaughtered them all. It also turns out that a member of his tribe was going to sell him to the WG to save her skin, but he escaped, so she was killed in his place. Meaning he is the last of his people.

Also, Lim isn't actually human, and was "made" by Adio's tribe to help regulate the Colossus, whose power cores are the keys to the Divine Breath with her cube power. Basically, he used Lim and the Straw Hats to get his hands on the Divine Breath so he could destroy the world in the name of vengeance against his slaughtered people.

And I do believe he has the highest non-canon bounty at 2,009,430,000.
That's really interesting, tyvm for posting! @AverageNamiEnjoyer might find this very appealing too...