News One Piece Odyssey

G

Gorosei Informer

Strong world is canon too in one piece Odyssey

Every divine thing is related to weather ....
Weather manipulation and sky island.....
OH SHIT! I wonder why they would canonise Strong World like this? In a game I mean? This raises so much hype/hope and many questions...

:crazwhat::jinbewat:

Strong World was Nami focused and Odyssey centering around weather manipulation too...Oda what the hell are you cooking?

I've joked Nami could be from the moon or a sky island but given the parallels Oda keeps purposely setting up with her, Enel, Sweden and "Birka" and such, I genuinely wonder what he's cooking/where he's going with this...

Imagine if Nami turned out to be an ancient weapon somehow? Uranus? Lmao. Since one ancient weapon is literally a princess and said princess said she felt very familiar with Nami but couldn't understand why...Certainly makes you think too...

Plus we had Big Mom who centered around weather manipulation and Nami being paralleled with her, especially stealing/"earning" Zeus as a powerup too...

Welp lmao:

I'm very much more intriguied by Odyssey now, I was tempted to buy it, been so curious about trying it but now I'm sold on it definitely! Gonna buy it when I get paid in a few hours!

:lunazing::fujilaugh::usoprice::happinesspunch:

Last edited by a moderator:
OH SHIT! I wonder why they would canonise Strong World like this? In a game I mean? This raises so much hype/hope and many questions...

:crazwhat::jinbewat:

Strong World was Nami focused and Odyssey centering around weather manipulation too...Oda what the hell are you cooking?

I've joked Nami could be from the moon or a sky island but given the parallels Oda keeps purposely setting up with her, Enel, Sweden and "Birka" and such, I genuinely wonder what he's cooking/where he's going with this...

Imagine if Nami turned out to be an ancient weapon somehow? Uranus? Lmao. Since one ancient weapon is literally a princess and said princess said she felt very familiar with Nami but couldn't understand why...Certainly makes you think too...

Plus we had Big Mom who centered around weather manipulation and Nami being paralleled with her, especially stealing/"earning" Zeus as a powerup too...

Welp lmao:

I'm very much more intriguied by Odyssey now, I was tempted to buy it, been so curious about trying it but now I'm sold on it definitely! Gonna buy it when I get paid in a few hours!

:lunazing::fujilaugh::usoprice::happinesspunch:
Welcome back ...
I can't wait for endgame..