News One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 PV2

Yeah, it's a game that very much expects the player to be a One Piece fan and to know the story already. They go over a couple of big scenes, but the story is very much secondary to the gameplay.

Also they've got an "original ending" for the Wano arc, which I haven't seen yet, and is almost certainly complete bollocks

T

The Penguin

So... We are gonna get fooled with the DLC's... Adding cut characters from the previous game and paying to get them.

Conclussion: no X Drake, Jack, Killer (Kamazo), Perospero, Sengoku, Oven, Daifuku, Pekoms, Baron Tamago or King and Queen...

I think I won't buy it.

Yeah, it's a game that very much expects the player to be a One Piece fan and to know the story already. They go over a couple of big scenes, but the story is very much secondary to the gameplay.

Also they've got an "original ending" for the Wano arc, which I haven't seen yet, and is almost certainly complete bollocks
please lmk what the 'spoiler' is about if u can lol, I don't have the game atm

it's sad to admit .... but Fujitora is no longer the monster he was

he is still great to clean army ... but not in one Vs one

Katakuri is still strongest .... maybe Kaido , Big mom or Shanks can surpass him ... not even sure ...
Whitebeard's the most OP I've played so far. There's a mission in Marineford where you can go him and it really is like playing him in the manga- if it's not a NPC enemy he just blows them aside.

But yeah, Fujitora isn't as broken as he was in PW3.

Whitebeard's the most OP I've played so far. There's a mission in Marineford where you can go him and it really is like playing him in the manga- if it's not a NPC enemy he just blows them aside.

But yeah, Fujitora isn't as broken as he was in PW3.
I'm only 6 hours in to the game

Fujitora is just a bit better than the rest ... his powers are not that good in One Vs One

My brother is on MF arc now playing WB and admit he is the strongest he saw so far

so I guess

Whitebeard
Katakuri
Gear 4 Luffy

are strongest so far in the game ...

I really want to know how strong really are the rest of Yonko and my man Akainu

p.s

so sad that old legends are not playable ... hope they add them in DLC