News One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 PV2

Mama and Kaido's movesets are amazing. Her and Kaido could also shoot a meteor-like fire attack from above.
Mama in hunger pang mode is actually amplified her already top tier power and attack range.
Kaido in dragon form...no words needed. Based on the vid, other than possessing 3 natural elements (fire, ice, lightning) it seems like he could also combine lighting and wind by spinning his body really fast and create a huge thunderstorm.
If we could get a glimpse of his other abilities other than boro breath next chapter (probably not lmao) that'll be a perfect way for a final chapter of january.

T

The Penguin

Not mine, I saw it in the net...

It seems that this will be the first batch of DLC's (3 of 9 characters confirmed for DLC for now) but :LOL:who could be these 3 characters?

And Bege will also be in the base game (there is an image with his sprite with Reiju and Carrot).

If this showing he can control elements like BM, then it makes him even dangerous and impossible to know how Luffy will take this guy down.
Please NO Kaidou throwing elementals stuff.

:believe:

Big Mom Prometheus an Zeus are cool.

But One Piece is about Brawlers, not multi-elemental Pokemons.

I couldn't stand Hiruzen throwing fire, water and mud instead of doing something cool.

I couldn't stand Hashirama, Tobirama elementals jutsus.

I had a hard time with Enel Pikachu, Kuzan Artikodin and Kizaru Light stuff.

( Light is cool when Hohenheim in 2003 Full Metal Alchemist do it ).

Akainu is kind of okay.

Ace throwing fire is bad too. Charizard is a cool guy in Super Smash Bros but not in One Piece.

I really hope that Ryokugo isn't a Venusaur.

I don't want Kaidou in human form to throw water, wind, fire, electricity.
This guy is a Brawler. Okay he send blast in Dragon Form. But I don't want him to summon Energy Balls.

😶

I couldn't stand Hiruzen throwing fire, water and mud instead of doing something cool.

Akainu is kind of okay.

Ace throwing fire is bad too. Charizard is a cool guy in Super Smash Bros but not in One Piece.

This guy is a Brawler. Okay he send blast in Dragon Form. But I don't want him to summon Energy Balls.

😶
I'm honestly cool with anything as long as the game will feature an unique style and have nothing to do with World Seeker as well as little to do with its predecessors

I'm honestly cool with anything as long as the game will feature an unique style and have nothing to do with World Seeker as well as little to do with its predecessors
I'm just scarred of Kaidou throwing Ice, Water, Fire, Thunder, Vegetables, and fairy balls in the Manga.

While the graphics look really nice, I don't play this type of game anyway.

😀

Akainu is kind of okay.

😶
I mean he has a Dragon DF

so I think you should prepare to be disappointed