Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Don't get overly excited for this chapter. Oda doesn't care about something like "last chapter of the year". He doesn't give a fuck about you. If he wanted this chapter to be a Tama chapter for some time now, it will be a Tama chapter.

Queen is out.

Oda is running out of time. No way he will make sanji come up with new move (combination of all his PU) and would make queen Tank it.

Most likely queen is done.
Seriously, if Queen is out, Sanji is stupidly broken currently

That way he outclassed Marco's AP like it meant shit

Thats just one of the reasons i don't believe Queen is done
Post automatically merged:

Don't get overly excited for this chapter. Oda doesn't care about something like "last chapter of the year". He doesn't give a fuck about you. If he wanted this chapter to be a Tama chapter for some time now, it will be a Tama chapter.
He prefers playing with numbers i bet, so Queen was introduced on 935, next chapter is 1035, similarly to how Sanji used the suit on 931, and destroyed it on chapter 1031

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Seriously, if Queen is out, Sanji is stupidly broken currently

That way he outclassed Marco's AP like it meant shit

Thats just one of the reasons i don't believe Queen is done
The purpose of so many PUs in one arc is to push SHs further for good.

It should have been done earlier in series instead of having all of them in just one arc but that's how it is

And, it's not much about Sanji Ap that is broken but about two other facts which I am not sure of or remain unaddressed -

1)Did queen use Armament to defend himself? Or Ifrit Jambe hit Queen zoan body only.

2) where the fuck is Hybrid queen? I don't think Oda will get to focus on zoans to this degree in future. So if not now then never.

Tbh, I would be disappointed too but then if Queen gets up then that means Oda will give queen some sort of PU to overcome Sanji which will again bring us to where we were before Sanji got PU. I doubt it

Seth

โ€Ž
He prefers playing with numbers i bet, so Queen was introduced on 935, next chapter is 1035, similarly to how Sanji used the suit on 931, and destroyed it on chapter 1031
Don't think this way. This is fucking Lamederon way of thinking. ( The dude who says he cracked Oda's code ).

Numbes play dont hit the point every chapter.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Donโ€™t lie, you are always pretty. But donโ€™t hesitate to show him thatโ€™s pretty doesnโ€™t mean friendly.
Flirtheos:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Don't think this way. This is fucking Lamederon way of thinking. ( The dude who says he cracked Oda's code ).

Numbes play dont hit the point every chapter.
Do you have link where I can watch these guys cracking Oda's code?

Seth

โ€Ž
Do you have link where I can watch these guys cracking Oda's code?
Watch Ohara's interview with Yuderon. He literally says "I think I cracked Oda's code". ( videos name is Interviewing Japanese biggest OP ytber or something like this )

Couldn't stop laughing.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Watch Ohara's interview with Yuderon. He literally says "I think I cracked Oda's code". ( videos name is Interviewing Japanese biggest OP ytber or something like this )

Couldn't stop laughing.
every 2 and a half to 3 hours you have to keep feeding your body if you wanna promote growth, if you train day and night, take every supplement on earth but you don't eat protein which is the fuel for the muscle tissue, you're not gonna grow, you can bench press 500 kg, but if you don't feed your muscles you're not gonna bigger, you're not gonna grow, you're not gonna progress, you wanna have a meal soon after you

Seth

โ€Ž
Tyquan is the one who cracked oda's code :datas:
Tyquan is what happens if you cut part of KOL and allow it to roam freely.

every 2 and a half to 3 hours you have to keep feeding your body if you wanna promote growth, if you train day and night, take every supplement on earth but you don't eat protein which is the fuel for the muscle tissue, you're not gonna grow, you can bench press 500 kg, but if you don't feed your muscles you're not gonna bigger, you're not gonna grow, you're not gonna progress, you wanna have a meal soon after you
I dont think I was there