Status
Not open for further replies.
I think hes pissed cause Aramaki is evil lmao. Some dudes are just evil. Like yall want another Fuji lol.
Lol no
I don't mind an evil admiral and I definitely did not want another Fujitora

But Aramaki is COMICALLY EVIL he's like a caricature of an evil character whereas all the other Admirals have several layers of depth to their characters

As a character he's by far the worst Admiral even if you judge the others based on first impressions alone

GB retreating because he had to fight Shanks and his entire crew isnt even bad.

Its ridiculous to think an Admiral can take out a Yonko and their entire crew. If GB retreats due to the Red Hair Pirates....its barely even an L.
It's still bad writing nonetheless, even talking about from a non-powerscalling reason, Oda introducing GB to Wano just for him to retreat to anyone is laughable.

I would actually rather him getting folded fighting by the alliance and losing, that him retreating.
It's bad from both sides, being the narrative or the powerscalling one.

who said that?

I always neg diff trolls ...
here and there won't matter ...

right now, Shanks fans attacking Admiral fandom is just unfair
making shit up to attack them is too low
And a person says that he thinks Akainu is a weak fool..And believes that Mihawk is equal to Vista
And you are Zoro's greatest hater :\

I'm not just dropping because of that
I legitimately haven't enjoyed a single major arc post TS
I don't like the Straw Hats as a whole, I hate the Kozukis and Scabbards and I hated the Tontattas, PH kids etc

Post TS just hasn't been all that for me with the exception of the Reverie and Zou

Sadly knowing how Oda will fumble the only villain groups that are left to oppose Goofy and his 28384848484 allies + 2 ancient weapons means I don't care enough to keep reading it :cheers:
learn to be antifragile like a BMPs fan ! :luffyswat:

It's still bad writing nonetheless, even talking about from a non-powerscalling reason, Oda introducing GB to Wano just for him to retreat to anyone is laughable.

I would actually rather him getting folded fighting by the alliance and losing, that him retreating.
It's bad from both sides, being the narrative or the powerscalling one.
Yh its bad writing. But not bad potrayal for GB. Retreating due to a Yonko crew is logical....especially if your planning to fight another one later.

Im happy he retreated...shows he aint an idiot.

I think hes pissed cause Aramaki is evil lmao. Some dudes are just evil. Like yall want another Fuji lol.
Do people realize Oda uses the Admirals to play with our real life standards about whats "wrong" or "right" and who decides those things?

If you take Aramaki's discourse, change a few things, and use it in some real life context, people may even like it and think it makes sense

At least wait for the fucken chapter lmao. If the context and visuals doesn't make it any better for u you can still drop. Dropping because of a massive L is retarded anyways.

If you're having a field day with BM or Kaido getting clowned in back to back chapters u should also be able to endure this tbh.
:kayneshrug:
The whole admiral fandom is on edge because of FAKE spoilers, in a site that has fakespoiler admin TAC.
One might expect that people who experience fakespoiler trolls first hand to have a general level of cautiousness when browsing the internet in search of spoilers, no!?

Status
Not open for further replies.